Four

Rosie's pov

Y/n and Duri dropped us off at our dorm and we made our way inside but I really wanted Y/n to hang out with us so I turned around deciding I would ask them to join us for dinner. I didn't want to seem rude by just inviting Y/n so I extended it to Duri as well. Duri said no which was okay but I begged Y/n to join us and she seemed hesitant but eventually agreed. She got out of the van and we made our way up to the dorm.

"So what's on the menu tonight?" She asks

"Um I think Lisa said she was making something. I can't remember" I laugh lowly we take our shoes off as we enter the apartment and we're met with something burning.

"How did you manage to burn something within the 5 minutes I was gone" I whine and I hear Y/n laugh

"Y/n!" Jisoo and Lisa smile at the sight of her

"Why is she here?" Jennie asked

"Because I invited her" I say wrapping my arms around Y/n pulling her closer to me. I feel her tense but relax and I smile. I don't know why but I liked having her in my arms.

"You know I can cook if you want" Y/n offers I pull back and look at her

"You can cook?"

"Um kind of" she chuckles. I reluctantly let her go as she made her way into the kitchen so I sit at the counter and soon enough the others joined even Jennie.

"What are you going to make? Y/nn?" Lisa asks

"Y/nn?" She asks with a slight smile.

"Yeah that's what I'm going to call you" Lisa grins

"Y/nn that's cute. I like it" I smile

"Hey get your own nickname!" Lisa pouts

"Fine" I huff

"Anyways back to the original question of what are you making?" Jennie asks

"Well miss Kim I'm making some fried chicken, kimchi fried rice and some vegetables" she says

"Oooh Y/n you're making chicken! I love you!!" Jisoo says cutely and we all laugh. Y/n starts cooking and the four of us pass time on our phones.

Y/n's pov

I'm in the middle of cooking and I ask the girls a question but I got no response so I asked again but they didn't answer. I look up to see them engrossed in their phones so I decided to play a little prank. I casually look in the cabinets pretending to look for spices but I finally found what I was actually looking for, red food coloring. I smirk to myself, let the prank begin.

I drop a few drops into the palm of my hand and then a dot onto my index finger. This is definitely going to stain my hand but it'll be worth it. I go back to the cutting board and pretend I'm cutting something then I put a few drops of food coloring on the board and rub some on the knife. I suck in a quick breath pretending I got cut and pull my hand away fast.

"Um where do you all keep your band-aids?" I ask faking pain. I hear stools moving quickly and I feel a hand on my shoulder gently turning me around.

"Are you hurt? How bad is it?" I meet Jennies worried eyes and I'm shocked that she was the first to get to me.

"Oh my gosh Y/n you're bleeding everywhere" Jisoo says grabbing a paper towel while Rosie and Lisa come rushing back with bandaids. Okay I feel bad after seeing the genuine panic on their faces.

"Okay so don't hate me but it was just a prank" I say and Jennie shoves me so I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Nooooooo I'm sorry" I say pulling her back towards me. I hear all them huff and Jennie try's to get out of my grip but I pull her closer and rest my head on her shoulder