Thirty Two [M]

Since I have been depriving y'all of updates lately I thought I would give y'all a lil treat. Enjoy but not too much...or do, who am I to tell you what to do ;)

Y/n's pov

It was our last day in our little paradise before the girls and I had to return to the real world. Rosie had waken up early today which caused me to wake up from feeling her moving around in bed. Jisoo was still sound asleep back in the room, Rosie had decided that she wanted to head to the gym which I found unusual but I decided to tag along. I was currently lifting some weights wrapping up our early workout as we had already been here for about two hours. I was mindlessly watching Rosie run on the treadmill but seeing her in her workout outfit was slowly doing things to me. She eventually came to a stop before looking back at me sending a teasing smile my way.

"Like what you see?"

"Always" I huffed out setting the weights down where they previously were.

"Come on lets get freshened up and change" she grabbed her gym bag walking towards the private showers. I grabbed my bag quickly following behind her, I set my bag down on the bench grabbing my clothes out from it setting them beside the shower I would be using. I turn my shower on letting it warm up clutching my towel tightly to my body. There was hardly anyone here but I still didn't want to risk accidentally flashing some random lady. Once my shower was hot I stepped in pulling the curtain back over before hanging my towel back outside on the hook. I was softly humming to myself washing off the soap from my body wash when I felt hands wrap around my waist making me let out a small gasp. I quickly spun around only to meet Rosie's soft brown eyes, I let out a sigh of relief.

"Gosh Rosie you scared me"

"Sorry I just-need you" she mumbled quietly to where I couldn't hear her over the running water.

"What?"

"I said I need you" she spoke a little louder looking at the floor of the shower. I smirked grabbing her chin gently tilting her head up making her eyes meet mine.

"We are kind of in public you know?" I teased

"Makes it more exciting doesn't it?" She smiled shyly

"Tsk such a needy slut, I bet the thought of you getting caught being fucked by me turns you on doesn't it?" I chuckled lowly seeing her eyes darken as she bit her lip.

"Yes" she whispered

"Let's see how quiet you can be for me baby" I slipped my hand over her throat squeezing it as I hooked her other leg around me pinning her between me and the wall. I quickly attach our lips as she moaned into my mouth gently bucking her hips into me. I attack her neck not giving a damn about all the hickeys I was leaving behind.

"Y/n!" She moaned making me bite harshly down on her collarbone earning a hiss from her.

"Quiet baby or else we'll stop right now"

"S-sorry I'll be quiet I promise"

"That's my good little slut" I pecked her lips deciding not to waste any time so I slipped two fingers into her tight wet hole. She whimpered biting down on her lip bucking her hips to meet my thrust.

"You're doing so well baby, staying quiet for me like that" I whispered into her ear as she buried her face into my neck. I could hear soft and quiet groans slipping from her lips occasionally. I continued to thrust my fingers into her rapidly entering a third finger. I feel her clenched around me making me smirk.

"Is my slut close?" I feel her nod rapidly "Words baby" I slowed my pace

"Please I'm so close Y/n please make me cum" she whispered her breath labored. I smiled picking my pace back up since I was happy with her response.