Fourteen

Jennie's pov

"That doesn't mean I can't be the first to make you moan"

I smirk when I see Y/n visibly gulp. Of course I was mostly just teasing her, not planning to go that far...yet.

"U-uh J-Jennie I um-" she opens and closes her mouth nothing coming out, this causes me to chuckle.

"What's wrong cat got your tongue?" I whisper in her ear.

"I um- uh you huh" she stammered and I look at her innocently

"Maybe this will help clear your mind" I whispered pushing her against the wall and attaching our lips. Jisoo was right she does taste like vanilla and I want more. I feel her hands fly down grabbing my waist giving it a squeeze. I wrap my arms around her neck and smile into the kiss. I pull back looking at Y/n who still has her eyes closed. I would've thought Y/n would be a little bit more dominant. I lean back in and we continue to make out in the closet. I bite down on her lip earning a small moan and I slip my tongue into her mouth. We fight for dominance and I ultimately end up winning causing me to smirk. I'm caught off guard when Y/n flips us around and sits me up on the shelf and stands between my legs.

"Weren't expecting that were you" she smirks and immediately attacked my lips with a sloppy kiss breaking it to leave wet kisses down my jawline and my neck. I gasp as I wasn't expecting the sensation and pull her closer to me.

"Y/n baby no hickeys" I let out a low moan as she nipped lightly at my pulse point. A loud bang on the door startled us making Y/n jump back nearly falling over from tripping on the bucket on the floor. The door opens revealing an unimpressed Rosie.

"Really? You're lucky it was me who heard you and not someone else!" She hissed causing me to smirk and shrug

"Sorry I know you wish it was you in this closet making out with Y/n instead of me" I say walking past the two leaving a blushing Y/n and fuming Rosie behind.

Y/n's pov

I look away from the cat eyed girl who has my brain like mush and towards the fuming Australian beauty in front of me.

"Ro-"

"Save it" she grumbled walking away but I quickly ran after her grabbing her wrist. I spin her around and pull her into me.

"No don't do that Ro Ro. Don't be mad" I whispered and I hear her huff against my chest.

"I'm not mad" she says trying to get out of my hold occasionally hitting my chest

"Really?" I ask sarcastically looking down at her

"Fine maybe I'm a little mad"

"Why Ro Ro?"

"I don't know" she says quietly looking down. It then occurred to me that maybe she wasn't mad and maybe just maybe she was jealous?

"Rosie are you jealous? You know you don't have to be right?" I smile softly

"I'm not jealous!"

"So then why did you react like that?" I ask and she huffs

"Okay maybe I was just a tiny bit jealous" she admits with a pout and I chuckle squeezing her tighter

"Well I promise you don't need to be. As much as I would love to keep holding you Ro Ro we do need to get to the studio" I sigh causing her to pout. I look around and press a soft kiss against her head before letting her go as we make our way into the studio.

"Y/nn!!!" Lisa yells as soon as she seems me. She rushes up and tackles me into a massive hug.

"Hey monkey I missed you" I laugh returning her hug with as much energy. We break apart and she slings her arm over my shoulders.