Seven

Jisoo's pov

I'm currently watching Y/n and Lisa sneak up behind Rosie in attempt to scare her. Over the past few months of the Americans arrival, the two have quickly become partners in crime. I hear Rosie scream and I see the two younger girls cracking up. I smile to myself knowing Y/n is happy. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel attracted to the American, we've grown close quickly due to us seeing each other nearly every day and I know she's very close to the other girls as well. I remember walking into Jennies room the day she hurt her ankle and seeing the two of them cuddled up with each other, I'll admit I was jealous as I wish it was me holding Y/n like that.

"All right you two leave Rosie alone" I chuckle saving them from Rosie's not so scary wrath.

"Jichu!" Y/n smiles

"We have a mic check we need to get to before our concert." I say reminding my members

"Oh right! Duri and I are gonna watch while we sort some work stuff out." Y/n nods to herself and as if on queue our other intern approaches.

"Jennie told me to tell you all to hurry up" he chuckles

"All right let's go" we split from our interns as they go to the front and we grab our mics walking out onto the stage. Y/n smiles as she waved at us and we all too eagerly waved back. We begin our mic check and I found myself working harder than I usually do, I know it's because she was watching though. We go through a few songs until a stagehand says everything is working properly. We thank the staff and walk backstage and into the dressing room.

"I'm hungry!" Rosie whines

"We could go run and grab something for you girls" Y/n offered

"Hamburger!"

"Chicken!"

"Mangoes!"

"I'm fine with whatever"

"Right, should've seen that one coming, fair warning Duri and I will probably be gone a while" Y/n laughs exiting the room.

Y/n's pov

"All right Duri we've got multiple stops to make" I say walking past him and he quickly matches my pace. We enter a van and I drive us more into the city, we chat about a lot but one topic he brought up in particular made me feel I dunno? Weird? Confused?

"Soooo I see you and the girls have gotten real close... you even managed to get out of the 'miss Kim' zone faster than anyone I've seen" he laughed

"Ha yeah, I dunno each one is very different. I like working with them" I smile

"I've seen quite a few interns come and go, thanks to Jennie" I chuckle at the fact. "But I'm serious I've never seen the girls take such an interest in just an intern before...you're different, special" he continues

"Yeah right. They are just being nice, we're all just friends" I say. Honestly I've thought about the girls way more than I should've considering we are just friends.

"Do you ever think of them and wish it was something more?" I felt okay having this conversation with Duri because one, we've actually gotten to know each other on a pretty deep level and it's definitely safe to say this guy is my best friend here. Two, I know that whatever we say in this car will stay between us. Three, we have these types of conversations frequently when the girls aren't around, usually they are about him and other people he's crushing on as he was bisexual. I was the one asking all the questions usually so being on the other end of them was new.

"You mean like all of them? A group relationship?"

"Well yeah" he shrugs. I will admit that I've imagined being with each girl individually but all of them and me? The thought has never crossed my mind.