Thirty-Five

Jisoo's pov

The girls and I had just gotten back into our dressing room as we finished our last concert here in Seoul. We heard the door open and close but no one announced that they were entering which was strange.

"Jisoo unnie who came in?" Jennie's tired voice rang out. I sighed getting up from my chair and I poked my head out looking at the strange person.

"Uhhh hello?"

"Hey turtle rabbit" they called out in a shaky voice making my eyes widen.

"Y/n?!" I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes as I rushed over to her. I buried my face in her neck as she wrapped her arms tightly around me. The tears flowed down my face as I cried while she rubbed my back.

"I missed you so much Jisoo" she whispered placing a kiss on my head. I looked up our eyes meeting while I cupped her face connecting our lips for the first time in months. I pulled back sniffling giving Y/n a big smile.

"How are you here darling?"

"Uh Unnie who's that?" Lisa asks making me turn around to see the other three looking confused

"Wow not a single one of you recognize me? I didn't think the disguise was that good" Y/n chuckles making their eyes go wide.

"Y/n!" they rushed towards us throwing their arms around her in a group hug and I could hear the others sniffling as well.

"Hey now don't cry girls" Y/n smiles 

"We've missed you so much bear" Rosie says clinging onto Y/n's arm.

"How did you get here babe?"

"That's what I want to know, how'd you manage to slip past everyone?" 

"Well I had a little help from the Twice girls actually. I've been with their group since YG got rid of me for being with you all. They came up with this whole thing just so I could see you all again" Y/n smiles softly

"Well then it sounds like we owe them one then" Lisa chuckles

"Yeah they are actually outside right now distracting your managers but I don't know how long that will last though" she frowns. 

"We'll take what little time we have right now babe" Jennie pecks her lips. We were able to chat for a few minutes but I couldn't help but be sad because I knew that our time together would be coming to an end soon.

"So you all played your last show, what now?" Y/n asks and the girls and I look at each other

"Well YG is pressuring us to resign with the company" Rosie sighs

"Why haven't you all signed yet? You all love being apart of BlackPink" Y/n tilts her head in confusion.

"Well lately we've been going back and forth on the things they've offered but there's a major thing that's holding us back right now" I say looking Y/n in the eyes and I think she understood what I meant.

"Girls you can't not re-sign just because of me. This was y'alls dream." a knock rang out and seconds later one of our managers entered.

"Are you girls rea- who are you? How'd you get in here? Security!" He called out making Y/n look at us frantically as security quickly entered the room.

"Wait!" Lisa called out as they grabbed Y/n knocking her towards the ground.

"Let go of her!" I yell moving towards them

"You assholes if you hurt her I swear this will be the last job you ever have!" Rosie glares trying to get the guards off of Y/n who was struggling against them.