Eight

Y/n's pov

Duri and I pulled up outside the girls apartment they had a few radio interviews today but that was it, nothing too extreme. I made my way up to the dorm knocking twice. Moments later Jennie opens the door with a pout, she moves to give me a hug laying her head on my chest.

"Woah what-"

"Rosie poise is in a bad mood and she said she doesn't feel good" she mumbled

"Oh? What's got our usual ball of sunshine upset?" I ask entering the dorm while Jennie still clings to me.

"Don't know she was fine last night then this morning she was raging" They explained. Honestly to me it sounds like she started her period and I frown knowing the first few days are the worst.

"Hmm well I'm going to go talk to her okay?" They nod and I make my way down the hall to her door knocking lightly.

"Go awayyyy" She whines out

"Rosie it's me can I come in?" I ask and it's quite for a few moments

"...Yeah" I decided to wait a few seconds before opening the door in case she decided to change her mind. I peek around the door and see her wrapped in her blanket.

"Hey Y/n" she mumbles

"You okay Ro Ro?"

"Ro Ro?" She asks and I blush

"Um yeah, I don't know where that came from. I'll stick to Rosie"

"No, I like it." She smiles softly as I slowly approach the bed.

"The girls said you were in a bad mood and that weren't feeling well, so I thought I'd check on you"

"That's sweet of you, I'm on my period so I apologize for when I snap at you, it'll happen trust me" she frowns. If she's feeling like this now I can't imagine what she'll be like when we have to drag her around all day. I hum to myself then pull out my phone.

Me: Good morning uncle, Duri and I are at the girls dorm and Rosie isn't feeling well at all. I don't think it's a good idea for her to go out today, one of us should look after her to make sure she's okay.

She's sick? I'll allow you to stay with her for the day. Make sure she eats and stays hydrated Y/n. :Uncle

Me: Will do. I'll inform the other girls.

I slip my phone back into my pocket, I head out of Rosie's room and look at the girls.

"Hey girls I'm going to take care of Rosie while Duri takes you to your interviews today." I smile lightly. They looked like they wanted to say something but Jisoo decided to speak up.

"Okay, make sure you take care of Rosie Y/n" she pointed a finger at me trying to be threatening

"Yeah yeah, now please hurry before you're late and my uncle chews us all out" I say waving them off. I turn around and look in the cabinets for some tea and find a few different kinds, I walk back knocking on Rosie's door once more.

"Come in?" She asked so I walked in again

"I thought you left with the girls"

"Nope, I'm staying behind to make sure you feel better. Now which tea would you like?" I asked holding up the different kinds, she points to chamomile.

"I'll be right back" I smile and she gave me a look I couldn't quite figure out, almost like she was trying to tell me something with her eyes. I make the tea, pouring us both a cup and I walk it back to her carefully handing her the cup. I glance around the room looking for a spot to sit and I spot a white chair in the corner, I begin to make my way over to it when she stops me.