Thirteen

Y/n's pov

"Ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts as we now begin our descent to Incheon Airport. Thank you for flying with us" the pilot announced over the intercom. I look over towards Jisoo and give her an excited grin knowing we're back home and that I'll get to see the others soon.

"Anyone ever tell you that you look cute when you're excited"

"I'd say you're the first Jisoo" I chuckle. The plane touches down and we all stand. I grab our luggage and follow behind her as we exit the plane. I distance myself from her a bit as our security meets us as we exit the tunnel. Moments later flashes and yelling was heard all over and I decided to move even further away, trying to fly under the radar of the paparazzi swarming my girlfriend. We didn't need any rumors about us getting stirred up. We make our way to the parking lot and I load the luggage into the back of the van while she gets in. I shield my eyes as the flashes seemed to come from every direction as I tried to enter the van. I find the handle pulling the door open and climb in. Once I enter I let out a sigh of relief feeling the van start to move. I look up to see Sang-won unnie driving.

"Hi Sang-won unnie it's nice to see you again! Thanks for picking us up." I smile bowing my head slightly showing her my appreciation.

"Yes thank you unnie" Jisoo smiles

"It's no problem just doing my job after all. Now Y/n your uncle is waiting for you at your apartment so I'll drop you off first then I'll drop Jisoo off at the dorm."

"Oh uh yeah, sounds good" I say half-heartedly glancing over at Jisoo only to find she was already looking at me with brows furrowed I just shrugged. The rest of the ride was filled with casual talk as Jisoo and I couldn't act like a couple in front of Sang-won unnie. I see my apartment complex come into view and I gather my things when we come to a stop. I subtly grab Jisoos hand giving it a quick squeeze as I exit. I grab my stuff out of the back and close the trunk tapping it twice signaling that they can pull off. I make my way up to my apartment and my mind starts racing with thoughts. I enter the key and let out a shaky breath as I enter my apartment.

"Y/n! How was it back home? Here let me help you with your bags"

"Thank you uncle, home was good" I nod and he looks at me

"Really? Everything was okay? Mentally too? I know how you can get-" he pressed and I sigh

"Yes uncle everything was fine, really. I would let you know otherwise. It was nice to see all my friends again. Bradley says thanks for the gift by the way."

"He's welcome. I just wanted to check because I worry about you Y/n. Your well being is one of my top priorities"

"I appreciate that uncle" I smile giving him a hug

"Now come over here and tell me about the wedding"

Jisoo's pov

"Thank you for picking me up and dropping me off unnie"

"Of course, have a good night Jisoo" I walk into the building and take the elevator to the dorm. I walk in and I hear footsteps quickly approaching as they hear the door open.

"Jisoo unnie!" they all tackle me into a hug causing me to laugh.

"Unnie! Jennie said that she couldn't wait to see Y/n but didn't say anything about you!" Lisa says with a smirk

"YAH LISA! Stop lying! If anything I missed Jisoo unnie the most out of all of us!" Jennie yelled smacking Lisa on the back of the head

"OUCH unnie! Jennie hit me!"