Epilogue

7 years later

Y/n's pov

"Ashley and Ashton are you two ready to go see your mamas sing?" I grin squatting down to greet my daughter and son as they raced towards me engulfing me in a big hug. The girls and I decided to move out to LA a few months after they decided that they wouldn't be resigning with YG entertainment. At our two year anniversary the girls proposed and after a few months of planning we all were exchanging our 'I do" at the alter.

Once the news broke of the girls being in a relationship with me there was hate but the amount of support outweighed the hate tremendously. Then after months of consideration we decided to adopt and we found Ashley and we instantly fell in love and once we learned she had a twin brother Ashton we had to meet him as well. Needless to say that was one of the best days of our lives.

"Yeah lets go!" Ashton jumps

"I wanna see mamas!" Ashley smiled

"Hmm you both finished your math homework sheet right?" The kids were in kindergarten so it wasn't anything crazy just simple addition.

"Yeah it was easy 2+2 is 5!" Ashton smiles

"No it's not you dummy it's 4!" Ashley huffed

"Hey now Ashley it's not nice to call your brother that word. You need to apologize honey" I frown

"But he's wrong"

"Maybe but it's not nice to say those things so apologize or we're not going to go see your mamas" I point

"Fine I'm sorry" she mumbles. She really reminds me of Jennie whenever she has to apologize when she feels like she hasn't done anything wrong.

"It's okay!" Ashton grins. He's just like Jisoo and Rosie in the sense that he forgives easily.

"Thank you for apologizing Ashley. But I think I should check over y'all's homework before we leave just in case. Don't want your mamas coming after me later because it's wrong" I mumbled the last part under my breath.

"Haha mommy is afraid of mamas!" Ashton giggles and he's also like Lisa always teasing

"No your mommy isn't afraid of anything little man" I tickle him before standing up quickly looking over their homework helping them fix any mistakes they made.

"All right now grab your coats, gloves and hats. I don't want you all to get cold" I say while putting my coat on. I zipped up their coats and adjusted their hats before heading out to the van strapping them into their car seats. I climbed into the drivers seat and fixed the mirror before looking back at them smiling.

"Ready?"

"YEAH!" They yell making me laugh at their goofiness. I start the engine turning the heat up and soon enough we were on our way to the stadium. About 10 minutes into the drive the screen of the van lights up showing that Duri is calling and I press the button to answer.

"Hey Duri we're on our way" I slow at a light stopping when it turned red.

"Okay good did you remember the kids ear muffs?"

"Oh shit" I frown turning the car around

"SHIT!" I hear two voices yell out making the color drain from my face

"Oh fuck"

"FUCK!!!"

"Mommy what does fuck and shit mean?" Ashton asks

"NO! No we don't say that! Those are bad words!"

"But you said fuck" Ashley says

"Yeah and shit" Ashton followed