Twenty-Seven [M]

Jennie's pov

I slowly stirred awake hearing soft snores coming from above me, I knew it was Y/nn so I just snuggled further into her. Today was our last day in Thailand with us flying out later tonight to Hong Kong. We didn't have anything scheduled for today so we were free to do whatever we wanted but I'm sure most of the staff will be staying in to rest until the flight later tonight. I began to trace random patterns on Y/n's torso while listening to her heartbeat smiling at its steady pace. I stayed like this for a few minutes before I grew bored so I decided to wake Y/n up the only way I knew how. I straddled her kissing up her neck causing her to shift around. I then began to pepper kisses around her face before finally reaching her lips she soon kissed back making me smile.

"Ya know i'm starting to think you have a thing for waking me up like this" she chuckled

"So what if I do got a problem with that" I pulled back glaring at her

"No ma'am"

"Good" I smiled widely before going back to kiss her. I heard her mumble 'duality' in-between kisses making me chuckle, I pulled back still on her lap.

"Today is a free day right? Any plans Nini?" I smirked slowly grinding my hips on her as she raised a brow

"Wellll.... I'm still a little upset about Grace yesterday and I do recall you leaving me all flustered a while back...I say I get my 'revenge' and have my way with you then we can go at it like bunnies all day" I bit my lip wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Has anyone told you that you have a very high sex drive? Actually all you girls do, I don't know how i've managed to keep up" she laughed

"I'm very impressed that you have so that can only mean that you have a very high sex drive as well."

"Hmm I guess that's true. I have a feeling the longer I delay you the worse its going to get for me so I guess I should just give in" she sighed dramatically

"Hmm smart girl. I'm letting you know right now you'll be cuffed to the bed"

"Aw what! Jen that's not fair"

"My way with you remember. They can come off once I've decided I had my fill. Then we can go at it like bunnies" I smiled kissing her slowly trailing my hand up her shirt stopping when her stomach let out a loud growl.

"How about we eat breakfast before we start my love. I didn't actually eat dinner last night just had a few snacks to tie me over"

"Why didn't you eat dinner?" I frowned

"I got a little busy at the time, don't worry babe it was just the one time."

"Do I need to talk to someone to make sure you get time to eat?"

"You're adorable but no you don't Jen, I appreciate your offer to do that though" she placed a kiss on my lips. "Now lets order some food" she grinned grabbing the phone while I grabbed the menu for room service

"What do you want Y/nn?" I turned around settling in her lap as she wrapped her arms securely around me placing her head on my shoulder looking at the menu.

"Hmm the Thai donuts sound good"

"I should've known, you've always had a sweet tooth" I hum grabbing the phone from her to order. I felt Y/n shift under me

"Nooo where are you going" I whined as she stood up

"Well i've got to use the bathroom and I wanna brush my teeth. Do you still have my toothbrush I left the last time I stayed with you?"

"Yeah its in my bag but, you're about to eat donuts" I was confused with Y/n's logic

"Yeah but knowing you as soon as we finish you'll want to get busy so I'd rather kiss you with minty donut breath than morning donut breath" I shook my head at her reasoning. There was a knock on the door so I went to grab our food wheeling the cart into my room. My phone buzzed so I checked it to see that Y/n sent a 'good morning my loves' text to our group chat.