Twenty-Three [M]

Not another M rating up top...who's it going to be? ;)

Y/n's pov

I was currently helping the lighting crew set up the lights as the tour finally caught up with us in Barcelona. Duri forced me to go to a doctor a few days back and I ended up having the flu so they gave me two medicines one to help decongest me and the other was some cough medicine. I was reluctant about taking the cough medicine because the liquid tasted terrible but once Duri ratted me out about not taking it, the girls got mad at me a threatened to not give me any kisses or cuddles for a week after I got better. Needless to say I reluctantly have decided to take it.

Speaking of the girls I've been doing my best to avoid them and I know they aren't happy about it as they've sent me text about it but I truly didn't want them to get sick. I'd feel horrible if they got sick because of me. But hopefully in the next few days I would be able to give them all a kiss as I've been feeling better day by day. I finished helping the lighting crew taking my mask off for a quick breather since everyone was disappearing from me.

"Y/N L/N!" My eyes widened hearing my name. I turn to find a angry chipmunk stomping towards me. I fumbled with my mask slipping it back on while I backed away from her. I went to run but before I could take another step I felt arms wrap around me.

"You've been pretty bad avoiding us. I'll make sure to remember this the next time I have you writhing underneath me" I instantly knew it was Jennie I quickly squirmed out of her grasp afraid someone would see us.

"J-Jennie you shouldn't be near me right now, you too Rosie" I mumbled rubbing my arm.

"How many times have we told you that we don't care about that Y/n" Rosie said. I was growing nervous. Hell, the girls always made me nervous in a good way but Chaennie made me nervous in a way I couldn't describe. They could go from being cute, bubbly innocent angels to sexy, serious and grumpy in a matter of seconds. Lisoo on the other hand were so unserious all the time. If I was going to be cornered Lisoo would've been my preferred duo.

"Uh so what can I do for you girls?" I distanced myself from the pair.

"Well there's a lot you could do for us" Jennie smirked

"Not happening right now. There's no way I'm letting y'all get sick" I shook my head

"Well then stop being a damn ghost Y/n. You can be in the same room as us and not get us sick you know" Rosie glared

"But-"

"But nothing. We're literally on tour so we should see each other all the time but yet you've been managing to avoid all four of us and as impressive as that is CUT IT OUT" Jennie glares I lifted my hands in the air.

"Bear you've been taking medicine and you sound a lot better than you did when we got here. Honestly I would say within the next day or two you probably won't be sick anymore. We just miss seeing you is all so please stop being silly and avoiding us. We appreciate that you don't want to get us sick but we can take care of ourselves" Rosie says softly and I sigh

"Fine but no hugs or kisses yet" I point at them knowing they were sneaky.

"Fine I guess that's a deal we'll have to make" we walked to the dressing room and I let them enter first.

"Ooh you two managed to find Y/nn" Lisa chuckled

"I was starting to think you weren't really real and we all just imagined you" Jisoo smiles.

"Yeah yeah. I just want to say have a good show girls." I smile standing outside of the dressing room. We chatted for a few more minutes before I saw their makeup team and managers come down the hall.

The Internजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें