Twenty-Two

Y/n's pov

Duri wasn't lying when he said tour life was crazy the shows in the US went by in a blur we were now in London. Duri and I being the kids we are took off to explore the city as soon as we dropped off our luggage in our rooms.

"It's cold as a motherfucker" I grumbled pulling my beanie down a little further on my head so it covered my cold red ears. I held my hand out watching as snowflakes quickly collected on it.

"You're totally gonna catch a cold" Duri chuckled and honestly he was probably right. I only had on a thin hoodie, jeans and a beanie. I was indeed freezing my ass off.

"Yeah I forgot to grab my heavier coat because I was so excited. I've never been to London"

"Yeah I can tell you look like a kid in a candy store" he hummed bumping his shoulder with mine.

"Yeah yeah"

"Anyways how are you and the girls?"

"We're good, they have been a little moody though but I'm pretty sure it's because they are stressed. They had a lot of shit to do in LA and not a lot of time to rest. Not to mention they just had a 10 and a half hour flight like we did. But I've been trying to distance myself from them a little because well one they are moody so they can be moody with each other. Two being I don't want anyone starting to think something is going on between us" I sniffled feeing my rose run due to the cold. Yeah I'm definitely going to get sick.

"Maybe you can de stress them...I dunno maybe they just need some sex" he teased

"No they don't need sex Duri!" I shoved him as he laughed but he suddenly disappeared from my side so I stopped walking turning around to find him on the ground.

"Ya know when Rosie sang about being on the ground I don't think she meant it like that" I laughed walking towards him to help him up only for me to end up crashing to the ground as well. I groaned feeling my back hit the ground hard knowing it would leave a bruise.

"I was going to tell you about the ice but after you made the on the ground joke I decided I would watch you bust your ass too" he chuckles  sticking his hand out for me to grab.

"Oh damn you're bleeding Y/n" I look down at my arm to see a few scrapes and bruises on it, I shrugged it off.

"Eh I'll be fine, thanks" I finally grab his hand

"But uh seriously about the girls maybe give them a massage or something? I'm sure they would jump at the chance to have your hands on them" I rolled my eyes at his comment but honestly maybe it wasn't a bad idea who doesn't like massages after all? I should watch a few videos to know how to actually do one correctly. We continue exploring when we stumbled across a red telephone booth and me being the person I am I forced Duri to take a dozen pictures of me while posing inside the booth. We crossed a bridge and eventually we stood in front of Big Ben so we took more pictures being typical tourists. We ended up walking inside a small restaurant as it was a little after one in the afternoon and we were getting hungry.

"Finally some heat" I rubbed my hands together grinning when the tea I ordered got placed in front of me. I quickly took a sip savoring the warmth it brought me. I pulled my phone out seeing I had several text from the girls most of them just asking where I was so I quickly responded to them.

Me: I'm just out with Duri exploring and being a stereotypical tourist.

Okay babe be careful :JenJen

Me: Do you girls want me to bring you back anything?

We're okay thank you Y/nn :My monkey