Twenty-Six

Y/n's pov

The girls and I are currently in a van on the way to Lisa's parents house. Yes you heard that right her parents, I was very nervous and I'm sure I was sweating. We were going to stay the night in a hotel since we were actually going to be 5 hours from where the shows would take place with us driving back early tomorrow to Bangkok.

"Baby relax Lisa's mom is super sweet and her stepdad is very nice as well though, he probably won't be there today" Rosie whispers into my ear squeezing my hand.

"Yeah but will she still be sweet if she finds out I'm dating her daughter? God what if she finds out and hates us! I can live with her hating me but she can't hate Lisa for dating a girl right?" I bounced my leg up and down as thoughts kept racing through my head.

"Baby I really doubt she would hate you two. And if she finds out so what? We're all grown and can make our own decisions." She shrugged.

"Do uh, your parents know? I-I know Alice knows because of well you know the whole her walking in on us thing" I rubbed the back of my neck as the memory popped up.

"Uh yeah they do. I've definitely brought you up a few times and they would like to meet you. Same with Alice though she said this time without your tongue shoved down my throat, her words not mine" she played with my fingers.

"You've talked to your parents about me?" I was genuinely surprised but also kind of touched she cared enough to say something.

"Of course I have Y/n. I do love you and I think my parents should know that I love someone and that person makes me very happy. I'm sure Lisa is probably using the same thought process which is why she insisted you along" she smiles. I haven't told the Thai girl I love her yet and vice versa, I was hoping Rosie was right with her reasoning about that being why I was brought along.

"I just-"

"WE'RE HERE!" Lisa shouts excitedly I could feel the color drain from my face.

"H-here already?" I squeaked out Rosie laughed.

"Lisa come give Y/n a pep talk" Rosie placed a kiss on my cheek squeezing my shoulder. Lisa turned around meeting my concerned eyes and she frowned. We got out of the car and Lisa looped around to meet me.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I'm just nervous don't mind me" I gave a small smile.

"Hey don't be, my mom will love you!"

"What if-what if she finds out we're dating I don't want her to be upset" I mumbled

"Well actually... I may have told her I was bringing someone special home" She mumbled my eyes widened at her words

"You did?"

"Of course Y/n. Honestly please don't worry everything is going to be fine" she took my hands in hers giving them a squeeze pecking my lips. We walked up to the door Lisa knocking before entering.

"Mom?" She called out leading us all into the house.

"Ah Lisa honey! I'm in the kitchen" we followed Lisa with me being in the back of the group.

"Ah girls it's so lovely to see you all again! Come here, come here!" Lisa's mom gives everyone a hug then turns to me

"And you must be the famous Y/n, Lisa has told me a little bit about you. I'm Chitthip it's nice to finally meet you" she smiles giving me a hug which I wasn't expecting but I quickly hugged the shorter woman back.

"It's nice to meet you too ma'am" I smile pulling back. Maybe Lisa and Rosie are right and I have nothing to worry about Lisa's mom does seem nice.

"Oh please ma'am makes me feel old just call me by my name" she waved off