Thirty-Four

Rosie's pov

"Honey are you sure you're okay? You seem tired actually, all of you girls seem tired. Are you eating okay? Getting enough rest?" My mom asks giving me a hug. The girls and I are in Australia for a couple of shows before heading to Aukland for a show. We then wrap up the tour in Seoul for a final concert.

"Uh yeah mom, the last month and a half have been a bit rough for me and the girls, a lot has happened."

"Rosie what's really bothering you? I can see it in your eyes that something is really bothering you and you're upset. What's wrong honey? You can talk to me about anything you know" she squeezed my hand gently as I gave her a sad smile. I could feel all emotions welling up inside of me and I could do the only thing I know how.

Cry

I couldn't help myself as the tears flowed down my face as I poured my heart out to my mom who could only hold me and listen to all of the information I told her about the company and how they separated us from the girl I-no, WE are desperately in love with. How we've only been able to hear from her occasionally through the phone and how we haven't been able to see each other for a month and a half. After what seems like an eternity I managed to calm down.

"So you four are dating the same girl...and you all feel this way about her?" My mom asks gently and I nod sniffling as I wipe the remaining tears from my eyes.

"Yeah we love her a lot and it's not fair what the company did"

"Well honey life isn't fair. There's a quote that goes "The world is not fair, and often fools, cowards, liars and the selfish hide in high places" what matters now is what you girls do moving forward. You girls have the power to control your future and I know my daughter is smart enough to figure out how to get what she wants." She rubs my back before pulling away giving me a soft smile.

"But the company practically fired her just because she was dating us. I don't see how anything we say could change that" I frown

"Rosie when you love someone enough you'll find a way to be with them no matter what." There was a knock at the door and my manager poked her head in.

"It's time for you to come get ready for the show Rosé" I let out a sigh before trying to cheer up a bit since I was home.

"Have a good show sweetie we'll be watching!" My mom calls out as I left following my manager to the dressing room for hair and makeup. My eyes meet the rest of my band members and they give me a small smile, I knew they could tell what was wrong as they were going through the same thing. Honestly it's pretty noticeable that we aren't the same as we used to be and fans have been very quick to point it out on social media. Some claim we look depressed and others say we're getting lazy towards the last few shows of the tour.

"All right now you girls need to put in some energy for these last few shows. Please look like you all want to be here because the last few shows have been rough to watch." One of our managers speaks up not bothering to look at us as he scrolls through his phone. I roll my eyes tuning him out as he continues his rant. The staff finishes doing our makeup and we change into our outfits. We walk to the small tunnel that leads us to the lift under the stage.

"Okay girls we just have a few more shows left for the tour. I know how we're all feeling but let's try our best for the fans and then we can put our heads together and figure something out." Jisoo gives a small smile as we nod.

Bear please just wait a little longer love. We'll figure something out I promise.

Sana's pov

"Ooooh Y/nnnnnn!" I cheerfully skipped into the recording studio joining my other members and our grumpy manager.

"What now Sana?" She huffed