Sixteen

Jennie's pov

"All right girls great work the choreography is finally starting to come together. Since I'm happy with what you all managed to do today I'll wrap it up early" the choreographer says clapping her hands together.

"Gee I didn't know 10 minutes was considered early" I mumble out as I lay sprawled out on the ground with Rosie and Jisoo as we try to catch our breath. The choreographer gathers her things wishing us a good rest of the day then exits. I hear footsteps so I lift my head up to see Lisa running through the routine one more time and I scoff.

"Of course you wouldn't be dying after all that" I say

"Yeah Lisa you're a freak of nature. I dunno how you do it. I know if I had to get back up and run through it again I would cry" Rosie says dramatically making us all laugh.

"I want chicken" Jisoo says as her stomach growls and I chuckle. I sit up and watch as Lisa goes through the routine making sure to watch closely at the parts where I had trouble. Lisa truly is a dance machine as it looked perfect when she wrapped up the final steps.

"Ahhhh okay I think that's good. Uh why are you all on the floor out of breath like you just ran a marathon?"

"BECAUSE WE DID YOU IDIOT!" Rosie yells her words booming through the nearly empty studio.

"Maybe you should work on your cardio" Lisa teased

"I'll strangle you" Rosie glares as Jisoo and I laugh at the pairs antics.

"All right that's enough children. Grab your shit and hurry because we have to shower, change then get to the van so we can make it to our interview on time" I say finally getting up and grabbing my things. We quickly shower and change into comfy clothes because we know that as soon as we arrive at the interview we're going to be changing again. We get to the van and I was really hoping Y/n would be waiting in there to greet us. One of the managers opens the sliding door and helps us enter and to my dismay Y/n wasn't there and I let out a sigh as the girl has been absent all day.

"Where's Y/n and that other intern Duri" I ask in English figuring it would be the safest option. It was me and the girls in the van along with the other manager and driver and I knew that those two didn't know English so they wouldn't have a clue as to what we were saying.

"Oh so you actually know his name?" Lisa asked

"Well I figured I should bother to learn it since Y/n seems to like him"

"Ah so you only bothered to learn his name since he's Y/n's work bestie hell and probably bestie bestie those two are pretty close" Rosie says

"No she only bothered because Y/n gets upset when Jendeuk is mean to Duri" Jisoo says and I roll my eyes

"Yeah yeah whatever but where are they? Y/n hasn't answered her phone since very early this morning. And that was only her saying 'good morning girls'." I huff out just wanting to see my baby.

"Relax Jennie considering Duri also isn't here the two of them are probably caught up with a lot of work especially since Chuseok is tomorrow. They are probably going through as much work as possible since we all won't be working for the next few days" Lisa reasoned

"Speaking of, my parents say the highways are absolutely horrible and there's people standing outside of their cars on the highway because no one is moving" Rosie said

"Yeah the highways are always terrible, hell even trying to get a plane, bus or train ticket is a pain in the ass" Jisoo says. I hum in agreement as my parents also shot me a text saying they were stuck in traffic. It is interesting though that a lot of people usually leave Seoul to travel but they are coming and there's still a bunch of traffic.