Five

Y/n's pov

I wake up at my usual time and I hate that 5:30 in the morning is now my usual time. I got ready fairly quickly today knowing that tomorrow I would finally have a day off. Maybe I'll ask the girls to do something with me tomorrow. Actually I doubt they'd want to spend their off day with their intern. I get into the car that usually waits for me every morning and I greet the driver with a warm smile. I check my phone since it has the girls schedule on it. They had to record their parts for the new single and had dance lessons. The car parks so I get out and make my way to the recording area of the building. I go to check my phone to see what studio we would be in but a voice stops me.

"Morning Y/n! The girls aren't here yet but we're going to be in this studio" Duri says motioning to the studio with his head. He hands me a coffee as I walk towards him.

"Thanks" I smile taking a sip walking into the studio. We sit down on the couch and pull out our laptops to see an abundance of paperwork we need to read through and emails we need to respond to. We groan simultaneously, if there was one thing I definitely didn't want to do it was read through all those contracts and crap like that especially at 6:30 in the morning.

"Dibs on emails!" We say at the same time and we laugh. Guess we were thinking the same thing.

"Flip a coin? I win you get to read through all the paperwork and I get emails and if you win I get the boring stuff and you get emails" I say

"Both tasks are boring Y/n" he chuckles

"Yeah but at least with emails there's a good amount you don't have to reply to. It's easier"

"Fine. Tails" he says confidently. I flip the coin and it lands on heads earning a groan from him.

"Yes!" I grin. I start to go through the emails responding to those that needed a response and deleting the ones that were useless. I hear the door open but I didn't bother to look up as it was probably just the guy who was going to record the girls.

"Well look at our interns so hard at work" I hear Rosies beautiful voice ring out causing me to smile looking up at her. I nearly lost my breath as I took the girls appearance in. Even dressed down they still look drop dead gorgeous. Wait what? I shake the thought from my head.

"Morning girls" I say turning my attention back to my screen. I furrow my eyebrows after reading an email that made no sense so I nudge Duri.

"Does this make sense to you?" I ask and he reads over it but shakes his head.

"No it probably got sent to you by accident. We don't deal with what the email is talking about. I would just delete it" he says and I nod. I feel the couch shift down next to me then a head on my shoulder. I glanced over to see it was Jisoo.

"Well hello Jisoo. Still tired?" I ask and I feel her nod. I decided to just let her be since she wasn't causing me any harm as I continued onto my last group of emails.

"Did you girls get to eat breakfast? I can go out and grab something for you" I offered

"We ate" Rosie says

"Did you eat or did you just eat a piece of fruit and are calling it a day?" I ask glancing up at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Um-" she gets cut off by a guy entering the room.

"Sorry I'm late girls let's get started" he says sitting down at the control table.

"I'll go out and grab you girls something from the breakfast sandwich place down the road as soon as I finish this" I say

"Yay food thanks Y/n" Jisoo says cutely pecking my cheek and I blush. I clear my throat as I hear her giggle trying to focus back on these last few emails.