Twelve

Y/n's pov

"Jisoo come on or we're gonna be late!" I yell as she's upstairs getting ready. Truth be told I'm making us leave an hour before we actually have to because I want to stop by a place first.

"Okay okay I'm done" she says walking down the stairs and I smile when I see her.

"You look cute in that dress" I mumble pressing a kiss against her head as she wrapped her arms around me. I intertwine our hands as I start driving to our location stopping to grab some flowers along the way which made her shoot me a weird look.

"Why'd you get flowers?"

"I want you to meet some people before we actually get to the wedding" I replied while squeezing her hand. With that we arrive to our destination, a graveyard.

"Why-"

"You said you wanted to meet my parents and since you know about them I wanted to take you here. I hope that's okay" I said worried she would be slightly uncomfortable.

"It's more than okay. Lead the way" she kisses the back of my hand then we exit the car. After a few moments of walking in silence we arrive in front of two graves. I crouch down and lay the flowers on them.

"Dad, mom I know it's been a while but I brought someone with me and I know if you were here you would love her." I smile lightly.

"This is Jisoo and she's one of my girlfriends. Yeah, you heard that right" I chuckle "I actually have four and I know it sounds crazy but each one of them is so different and special to me I wish you two could be here so you could meet them all" I feel a tear slip from the corner of my eye so I quickly wipe it. I feel Jisoo crouch down next to me and grab my hand.

"I'm glad Y/n brought me here to meet you. I promise I'll take care of her so you don't have to worry" she squeezed my hand. We spent a few more minutes there before heading to the wedding.

"Jisoo?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks"

"Y/n you don't ever have to thank me for something like that. I'm glad you brought me there"

"I trust you"

"And I'll do everything in my power to make sure you don't regret that" she leans over kissing my cheek. We arrive and she puts on her glasses and hat and we make our way to the other guest. I spot my group of friends and lead us over to them.

"Y/n!" They cheer and I laugh giving them all hugs.

"Hey guys this is a friend of mine from work her name is Jisoo. Jisoo these are my friends from college: Kyle, Taylor, Sydney and this is Alex" I says pointing to who's who.

"Nice to meet you all" Jisoo says politely. We all continue to chat for a while then I excuse myself.

"Hey I'm gonna go grab a drink from the bar. Do you want something?" I ask Jisoo

"Just a water please" I nod walking off and order my drink and her water. As I wait I feel a presence next to me, I turn to see Alex.

"Y/n"

"Alex"

"Oh come on don't be so formal"

"Formal? All I did was say your name"

"You know what I mean" she playfully nudged me

"Is there something you need Lex?"

"Not really, just wanted to ask you about your friend" she says casually causing me to subtly glance at her keeping a stoic face.