Twenty-one [M]

Some of y'all really came out of the trenches on that rated M chapter...you know who you are ;) I also know y'all see it at the top of this chapter too :)

Y/n's pov

"Y/n could you toss those wires over here?" Duri asked. We're currently helping the stage hands set everything up for the concert tonight in Huston. I felt bad that Lisa and I never got our date in Dallas so I'm planning on having one here since we had tomorrow as a free day before flying out to Atlanta. There was a cool place called Home Run Dugout which I think we could have fun at. It was a bit of a drive since it was technically in Katy Texas instead of Huston but I'm hoping that it won't be as crowded due to that fact. I might have to call ahead and get a small section closed off for us and sure it would cost more money but it would definitely be worth it if Lisa enjoyed it. I would also have to rent a car for the day so we could get around.

"All right everyone everything is in place. Thanks for you help" the main stagehand Steve said. Duri suggested that we go get some snacks so that's where we were headed. We were sitting down when Grace approached us smirking.

"Have I got some tour gossip for you" she say rubbing her hands together. Duri looked at me making me shrug.

"Uh and what would that be?" He questioned. Grace looked around before signaling us to move in closer as she began speaking in a hushed tone.

"In Dallas I was in a room on the same floor with the girls ya know since I'm the tour manager and all. My room was next to Rosie and Jennie's" I felt my heart stop.

"Okay and? Is that supposed to make us jealous?" Duri chuckled taking a bite from his sandwich

"Hush! Here's the juicy part. I heard moaning. I couldn't quite make it out but I'm pretty sure it was Jennie" I see Duri drop his sandwich out of the corner of my eye.

"You what?"

"My reaction too Duri! But I swear she must have been getting fucked good because it was definitely loud enough for me to hear bits and pieces" there was no way I could let her know that I was the one in the room. Think Y/n think you went to college so come up with something good

"So what? Are you telling us Chaennie is real or something?" I chuckled nervously

"Hmm no it couldn't have been with Rosie because I heard her voice later on with Jisoo and Lisa like they were coming back from somewhere."

"Oh shit"

"Right and I don't think Jennie is the type of girl to go find some random person to fuck in Dallas. My theory is that it's definitely someone who works for the tour" she smirks sitting back. Damn I thought this lady was supposed to be the tour manager not a god damn detective.

"Or she could've just been fucking herself" I quickly threw that possibility out and she furrowed her brows.

"Uh yeah I guess that could be true as well but I definitely think she was getting fucked by someone else" she hummed

"Well I'm sure if it was someone they must've done a great job" Duri chuckled I subtly kicked him under the table.

"Well anyways I'm going to respect her privacy ya know? The girls already sacrificed a lot to be where they are"

"Yeah that's true, I just wanna know who it was" Grace laughed

"Hey Grace the lighting crew needs you"

"Great. Well anyways keep this between the three of us. I don't want word getting out and Jennie getting embarrassed or something" she stood giving a small wave as she walked away. I turned to look at Duri seeing he already had a shit eating grin on his face.