Nine

Jisoo's pov

The girls and I enter the apartment and we see Rosie leaning closer towards Y/n, Y/n stands up rather quickly and walks over towards us giving us a hug. We chat for a few minutes before she leaves and Jennie closes the door glaring at Rosie.

"We need to talk" she says as we all go over to the couch.

"It wasn't what it looked like if that's what you're wondering" Rosie tries defending herself.

"Don't lie Rosie we all know if we didn't walk in you would've kissed Y/n, don't act like you don't have a crush on her" Jennie says fuming, no doubt jealous.

"Hey now, let's try to calm down" Lisa says

"Lisa is right, let's be honest we all have a crush on Y/n. So let's try to sort this out" I say calmly

"How do we do that? Obviously we each want her" Rosie says and the 3 girls start bickering while I think.

"Well there is one way..."

Y/n's pov

"Man I don't want to go to this boring meeting" I sigh causing Duri to chuckle as we ride the elevator up to the top floor.

"I'm sure it'll be quick Y/n"

"You said that last time and the meeting was 2 hours" I frowned. We reach our floor and I walk out and bump into a woman.

"Oops sorry about that" I say

"Wow your Korean is very good for a foreigner" she says back and enters the elevator and the doors close.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I mumble hearing Duri laugh.

"Come on we're going to be late if we keep standing here. She does have a point though your Korean has improved quite a bit over the last two and a half months."

"Well I am a language master" I smirk

"Need I remind you, you sank...hard" he chuckles and I shove him

"Okay fine I guess you and the girls get some credit as to why I've picked it up fairly quickly"

"Thanks I am a master teacher after all" he mimics me and I roll my eyes.

"Speaking of the girls, is Rosie okay? I know you stayed behind to take care of her the other day" he asks and I blush at the thought of Rosie. I mean yeah she's okay, hell we almost kissed. Well she would've kissed me but I gladly would've let it happen. Lord knows it would've happened if the others didn't walk in.

"Helloooo earth to Y/n" he says waving a hand in front of my face.

"She's um, she's fine. All better" I say looking away from him.

"You're spilling the details after this meeting because I sense a story behind those words" he says as we take our seats.

*skip the meeting*

"I told you it wouldn't be a quick meeting!" I groan

"Yeah yeah" he mumbles

"I need a coffee" I yawn

"Hey you owe me a story"

"Fine but let's get some coffee first" I say and he nods. We make our way towards the Starbucks not too far away and we grab a table as we drink our coffee.

"Okay spill what happened with you and Rosie?" He smirks

"Well it started out with me really just trying to help take care of her so I went to go get her some things. Then we watched some movies and then she almost kissed me."