Chapter 36: Biana

Has it been 3 days already?! Or has it been 4?! Sorry guys I'm going insane. I don't know which day is which.

Me and Tam leaped to Everglen with Kaitlynn and Emerson. Tam was carrying Emerson, since he still couldn't walk, and I was holding Kaitlynn's little hand. Mom and Dad ran up to us and gave us both hugs. Then they picked up Kaitlynn and Emerson. Mom and Dad spoiled then rotten, but I didn't mind. We followed them into the house. I loved coming to Everglen because it was like coming home. I snuck away from everyone, and went up to my old room. I felt bad leaving Tam with my parents, but he'd be fine. I walked into my room. Teal walls, pink vanity, pink bed. I walked around to everything, trailing my hands over everything. I walked into my closet, all my old dresses. I stopped on a familiar red dress and smiled. This was the dress Sophie had worn the first day she was in the Lost Cites. I sat down on my bed, and on my nightstand sat the picture of me and Tam at my Winnowing Gala. We were smiling and laughing, his arm around me. I ran my finger over our intertwined hands. A tear slipped down me cheek as I smiled slightly. I wiped eyes, and I heard a knock on the door frame and saw Tam smiling sadly. He sat down next to me, and I leaned into him. I raised my head to look at him, and he wiped away a tear. 

"What's wrong?"

I smiled at him and kissed him. I could've sat their like that forever, but I pulled away and smiled. 

"Nothings wrong. I'm just remembering all the good memories we have." 

I sat there in my wonderful husbands arms, and then he got up and offered me his hand with a slight smile. "C'mon Bi. Sophie just got here." 

I raised an eyebrow at him. "What about Keefe?"

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, he's here to unfortunately."

"Would you like it to be just Sophie? I could go home." I teased. "What? No! That's not-That's not what I-" I laughed, cutting him off. "Calm down Tammy. I was teasing you." I pulled him closer to me and kissed him. We pulled apart and walked downstairs, leaving my childhood behind me, and making room for a future. 

So I've decided that once the twins get to 11, they'll start to go to FoxFire but that's were this story will end. But don't worry if you wanted to follow them in their adventures. I'm going to start a new series called Legacies which will be about them. When I say Legacies, I mean the kind of legacies like in the PJO books, meaning that they are descendants of the original Keeper Crew. When I finish this book I'll start Legacies book 1, and I'll post the first chapter of my Tiana story, which is books two in Something Immortal. I hope when they're posted you'll check them out!

-LoveBooks151515