Chapter 12: Biana

As soon as Fitz started talking, my lip curled in disgust. Sophie would never dump Keefe! Especially since they were engaged. They'd been together for 3 years and Fitz expected her to dump Keefe? My stupid brother won't give up! He needed to get over her! When he finished Sophie and Keefe were so mad. Keefe was trying to restrain himself, his hands curled into fists and an angry look on his face. Sophie was just plain mad. She also looked really disgusted at this side of Fitz that she'd never seen before. Sophie turned towards Fitz and burst. She yelled at Fitz, and I take it she's never done that before, so he looked really shocked. After she left, I looked at him.

"How could you do that?" I said. Ok, yelled. "Sophie was so happy about this and you swooped in and ruined it! Sophie's right to never talk to you again!"

Oops. Me and my big mouth! I was supposed to act surprised too! As I realized what I had said, Fitz's face turned red.

"YOU KNEW THEY WERE ENGAGED AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?"

I nodded, and said coldly,"You didn't deserve to know." Then followed Sophie and Keefe outside.

______________________________________________________

I walked out in the garden and over to where Sophie and Keefe were comforting each other. I put my hands on their shoulders and gave them a sympathetic look.

"I'm so sorry for Fitz. He's such a jerk, don't pay any attention to him. You guys are perfect for each other. You're soul mates!"

They laughed, and the middle lightened. I hated that my brother ruined today for them. I sat on the bench across from them, and we talked and after what seemed like 10 minutes, I looked up and the sun was setting. Keefe seemed to notice the sun and stood up really quickly.

"Bye Foster, bye Bi. I gotta get home. Ro's orders." He rolled his eyes, and quickly kissed Sophie and leaped away. 

______________________________________________________ 

After Keefe left, Sophie got up and sat down next to me. 

"I have something really important to ask you Bi." Sophie asked me.

"What is it?" I asked back.

"Will you be my maid of honor?" Sophie asked me.

I don't know if they have maids of honor, let's just go with it! :)

I squealed. 

"OMGOMGOMGOMG YESSSSS! Also, do I get to plan it?"

"Yup!" Sophie grinned. "I know you'll do great!"

I heard the rush of footsteps as Linh, Marella, Stina, Maruca ran outside. 

"What's wrong?" Linh asked. "What happened?"

I blushed. "No nothings wrong I just got super excited. I'm Sophie's maid of honor!" 

They all smiled and Sophie spoke up. 

"That remind's me. Do you guys want to be my bridesmaids?" 

We all squealed and jumped up and down. 

"I've already asked Amy to be a bridesmaid to. And Mr. Forkle decided that it'd be safe to leap Amy here for the wedding." Sophie added. 

We sat out there in the garden and talked for hours about the wedding details. We were all so excited and then everyone had to leap home. It was a pretty good night.