Chapter 17: Sophie

Is it weird that I'm really nervous? Maybe. I've got my dress hanging in my closet, my shoes underneath, my flowers are coming tomorrow morning, Biana, Linh and all the girls will be here to help me, and so will Edaline. But I'm still nervous. I wish I could call him. But Biana told me I wasn't allowed to call him at all, or see him before the wedding. But I think I found a loophole. Wow i really do sound like Keefe. But let's give it a try. I stretched my mind and tried to reach Keefe.

KEEFE! ............. KEEFE! .........  KE-

I'm awake I'm awake. Geez Foster it's like 2 am.

Really?

Yup.

Oh. Sorry. I guess I couldn't sleep. I'm guess I'm just nervous and I wanted to talk to you.

And you found a loophole to Biana telling you not to call me. 

Yup and you're not going to tell her.

And why not?

Because who will also be in trouble when someone finds out a certain person answered me?

Fine fine, I won't tell. Why are you nervous? 

That's the thing! I don't know! 

Hmm, if only you could call me. Then you could see my amazing hair to cheer you up. 

I laughed and I could tell he knew it worked.

Thanks Keefe. I'll let you go back to sleep now. 

Thank you. Goodnight.

Goodnight Keefe.

Sorry I know that short and kinda lame, but I needed a chapter to fill in the day before the wedding. Technically this is the day of the wedding just at 2 am, but whatever! One of my friends is going to help me write three kinda side characters, who honestly won't make much of an appearance, but I have a plan for them and to write that chapter, I needed to get to the chapter for the day of the wedding. You guys should be seeing that chapter tomorrow!

-LoveBooks151515