Chapter 13: Biana

It's been 5 months since Sophie and Keefe announced their engagement and their wedding had sure been keeping me and Sophie busy! The last month we've been working non-stop to make she their wedding is perfect. Sophie and Keefe decided a few months ago their wedding would be in 5 days. 

(Sorry if that was confusing. So what Biana is saying is that a few months before this chapter, Sophie and Keefe decided when their wedding would be, and at this time it's 5 days till it happens)

We've been working on everything from where it'll be to the color of the chairs. 

These are the wedding details if you're interested, and if not-scroll past the font that looks like this. (Sorry , I know it's weird-I know pretty much nothing about weddings, so this is my attempt)

Place - Havenfield Pastures-out by Calla's tree so she can see the wedding

Color scheme - Blue (for Keefe's eye color)

Furniture(chairs/tables/etc) - ivory/whiteish colors

Flowers: white roses

(Idk what else to put!)

Me, Sophie, Edaline, and all of Sophie's bridesmaids were going shopping for our dresses today. I was so excited! I got out of bed and walked over to my closet. What to wear... What to wear... I decided on an outfit I really loved. A short purple dress with spaghetti straps and black sparkly heels. I braided my hair and went downstairs to the smell of mallowmelt. My mom was in the kitchen giving Fitz a slice. I grabbed one, telling my mom I was leaping to Sophie's to go shopping for out dresses. 

____________________________________________________

When I got to Sophie's, she was outside with Wynn and Luna. I said hello to the adorable baby Alicorns and walked over to Sophie.

"Hey Soph! You ready to go?"

She nodded and ran inside to get Edaline and I hailed everyone to tell the, to meet us in Atlantis. Sophie walked outside with Edaline and a piece of Mallowmelt. I laughed.

"You guys have some fresh Mallowmelt too? My mom made some this morning for us!"

Edaline smiled and we walked over to their leapmaster. Edaline shouted, 

"ATLANTIS!" 

____________________________________________________

In a flash of light we reappeared at the docks that took us to Atlantis. I grabbed the hidden whirlpool bottle and tossed it in the water. We all jumped in and landed on the sponge at the bottom. We walked to the fountain in the middle of Atlantis, which had been demolished and a statue of Keefe, Sophie, and Linh had replaced it. There, we met up with Linh, Marella, Stina, and Maruca. 

"Let's go guys! We've got some shopping to do!" I squealed excitedly.

We walked around different dress stores and Sophie finally settled on this beautiful dress with a ruffle-type skirt and lace sleeves. When she tried it on, she looked so beautiful. After we got Sophie's dress picked out we went shopping fo our dress and they were so cute! They even had an open back that laced up!

Sophie's wedding dress

Our Bridesmaids dresses

We all went out to eat after that and had such a good day

We all went out to eat after that and had such a good day. We all leaped but home as the lights in Atlantis started to dim. I love shopping, and I'm also super excited for Sophie and Keefe's wedding. 

Ok. I know that ending was cheesy. Don't judge I didn't know what else to write! ;)

Also, should I put a little Tiana (or Bam idc) in this story? Comment to tell me plz! I'm not sure-since ya know this is a Sokeefe story! Thank you guys so much for reading!

-LoveBooks151515