I crouch down and stick out my hand, telling them I wont do anything to harm them. The little white feline came up to me slowly, sniffing my hand and soon rubbing its head on my hand. I start petting it gently and head very gentle footsteps coming my way. I look up and see the black cat wanting my attention too. I stick out my other hand, letting it sniff it. It gave them a little time before stuffing its face into my hands but it eventually did it.

I look at them, seeing if they have a collar and surprisingly they don't, they're such beautiful little creatures and very beautiful fur and no one wants them. Shaking my head.

The cats are becoming very fond of me already, like we were destined to be together.

I think for names, I'm not the best at names but I'm sure they wont mind. "You" I said pointing at the white cat. "Your name will beeeeeeeeeee..... Yuki" The little furry feline meowed cutely

I clutched my heart out of cuteness "holy crap you're fucking cute" it meowed again which made my whole body melt.

I fall down, laying on my back as the white cat walks to my side and lays with me. I absolutely die from cuteness until I felt something rub my leg. I sit myself up and see that the black cat wants my attention.

"Aw dont worry, I havent forgot about you" I start scratching behind its ear. The little cat started to pur, it quite calmed me and wanted me to fall asleep but I couldnt.

"Imma call you............ Clementine, how's about it" it climbs on my laps and starts to knead on my pants. "Why is it kneading me" wait. Cats kneading on you is a sign of them completely comfortable around you.

I thought it takes time for them to get comfortable but I guess not with this cat. I pick up Clementine and stand up, crouching down to pick up Yuki.

"We're going to Pogtopia, alright. Wait actually, I wanna she your genders." I lay Clementine on my wing and lift up Yuki's tail. There's nothing, so it's a female.

I grab Clementine and set Yuki on my wing, lifting up its tail and seeing that is also a female. "Ah, so both female. That's good cus I dont want you guys making babies" I chuckle and grab Yuki. "Alright, Hold on you two"

I fly up full speed and start heading to Pogtopia slowly. I put the cats on my back and their claws in my clothes. It wasnt digging into my skin which is why I'm not crying and dying. They didnt seem like they were flying off, I look back and see the enjoying the air, sitting calmly on my back.

What the fuck, they're just relaxing, are they not terrified. I thought to myself as the the pink and gray cobblestone tower came into view.

"Y/n, down here" I heard a kid shouting at me. I look down and see Tommy standing next to Techno. Tommy was waving at me and Techno just had his arms crossed with a small grin.

I grab the two fluffy cats and lower myself down. Yuki and Clementine both climbed onto my shoulder and sat down on it as I kept lowering myself. These cats are clever as shit. Or maybe they just dont wanna fall

"Y/n... w-why do you have two pussys PFTHAHA" Tommy started laughing at his own joke, however. Me and Techno just stared him down.

"Oh Tommy, Tommy." I put my hand on his shoulder "you dont even get any so I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you" with that I walk off with my little cats on my shoulders looking back at him.