Everyone's mood during breakfast was mostly anxiousness. Ollie didn't eat at all, not even a single crumb and he didn't even drink.

"It's going to be a tough one." Ollie remarked, looking out the window as rain still poured heavily outside.

"Stop worrying, Ollie," I said feebly, patting his shoulder. "We don't mind a bit of rain."

But it was considerably more than a bit of rain. I bit my lip nervously as we walked towards the muddy field. I felt the cold wind thrashing against my skin, which caused me to shiver. Everyone in the stands was clutching onto their umbrellas, their heads bowed, and the sound of thunderclaps was roaring from above us.

Just as we were about to enter the changing room, I noticed Harry glaring at some people at the stands – which I realized that he was glaring at Draco Malfoy, and his gang of Slytherins whom Harry despised. The three morons were laughing and pointing at him.

"Just leave them alone, Harry." I whispered to his ear, which was slightly covered by the strands of his messy black hair. The laughing didn't cease, until I glared at them and gave them my middle finger, which caused them to stop and change seats in the stands where the other Slytherins watched.

We all got changed into our Quidditch uniforms. We expected to hear Ollie's typical pep talk before the match began, but to our surprise it didn't come. He tried to speak, but no words dared to escape from the tip of his tongue but instead, he made a rather bizarre gulping noise and shook his head hopelessly before he gestured us to follow him.

I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion and worry, for the past years Ollie would always speak his pep talk prior to the game and was always confident and constantly reminded us to give our best shot and reassured as that our house would surely win. But now, he seemed anxious and seemingly knew that something terrible was about to happen and was no longer the confident person he was.

"Cat got his tongue?" I heard Fred mutter to George as the two of them briefly snickered.

The wind was whipping now stronger than ever. A few moments after we arrived at the Quidditch Pitch, the Hufflepuffs had come at last and stood at the opposite side. Cedric Diggory, who was the captain for the Hufflepuff team came and shook hands with Ollie with a smile, but Ollie just merely nodded his head.

There were lots of cheers and excited squeals from the stands, mostly were from girls. I immediately knew that they were cheering for Cedric. Why wouldn't they? Girls who were the same year as me described him as 'it's like you've seen an angel from heaven'.

And no, I did not fancy him or whatsoever. We were just friends, not really close but still we were friends.

"Mount your brooms." Hooch announced, her whistle hanging from her mouth. I took a deep breath, as I swiveled my leg on my broom.
You can do this, Selene, I thought to myself.

I sent a nod and smile at Angelina on my left and Katie on my right. Hooch blew her whistle, and I immediately shot myself upwards. The quaffle landed into the tight grip of my hands.

"And the Quaffle is now in the possession of by Selene Black of Gryffindor House – what an excellent catch Selene! What an excellent chaser and also, a rather attractive one, I must say–" I heard Lee Jordan's voice booming from one of the stands.
"JORDAN!" Mcgonagall yelled.
"Sorry there, Professor." Jordan chuckled.