𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟏

"𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞."

I woke up and tried stretching my arms. I couldn't because Katsuki was holding me firmly. All night he was mumbling at his sleep. He was murmuring 'sorry' and I was upset.

I gave him a kiss on his cheek causing him to wake up "good morning iron" he softly smiled as I put my hands to his hair playing with them "I am going to train."

I stood from he bed as he followed me , like a dog. I grabbed my clothes and changed as he was standing beside me. Katsuki has some of my clothes to his room because he likes to wear some of them.

"I will come with you" he said yawning and took off his clothes.

"wait for me to change" he quietly said as I was sitting to his bed , looking at my phone until he finished. We held hands exiting his room and we went at the forest near at the UA.

"Let's fight!" he cheered and yelled while I was working out like a normal person.

"Kat fuck off , we first have to warm up you firecracker" I hit his head as I went for running , while he followed me.

"let's have a race 5 laps , the loser has to sleep on the floor" he snickered as I rolled my eyes.

I will probably use my wings , come on I am tired , I don't have time for that "Oi we are running without quirks."

What the fuck? Is he inside my brain?

He wants a race , he will get it. I looked to Katsuki and smirked "ok then without quirks , if I win you will get me food" I winked as he smirked.

"same goes to me , but you are going to sleep on the floor. Are you ready iron?" He ruffled my hair and grinned while I smirked.

"I am , explosion boom boy" I grinned waiting for him to start.

"LETS FUCKING GO!" he yelled and started running. Me on the other hand I was running in normal speed "you are too slow iron" maybe I should speed up.

I got faster and started catching up to him "miss me , bitch" I laughed as he tried to pass me. Guess what I finished first the first lap. He was out of breath that's why. He is so competitive when it comes to me.

"YN I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" Katsuki who was behind me was yelling and he was so close to use his quirk.

"HUH? ITS NOT MY FAULT FOR BEING BETTER THAN YOU" I teased him and he was about to lose it.

"YOU-I AM GOING TO CRASH YOU" I turned my back and saw Katsuki coming to me with big explosions.

Didn't he say no quirks?

"WHAT THE FUCK KATSUKI? YOU SAID NO QUIKRS , I WILL KILL YOU BRAT" I said letting out my wings jumping at his back , so he can fall and beat the shit out of him.

We both fell down and he was screaming punching the ground , while I was laughing.

"I win-"

"No you didn't , let's settle this down with a fight" he stood from the ground , waiting to start the fight.

"I am going to kick your ass" he proudly said as I started attacking "I WASNT READY"

"Do I look like I care? Come on. You said that you will be the future number 1 hero. I don't see it." I teased Katsuki as he got madder than before , as he used his explosions towards me. I dodged half of them because I wasn't that much concentrated , before I used rock balls to him. Well I am not supposed to use my rock quirk but I did it again.