𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟏

"𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲."

Timeskip after 2 years UA graduation.

After these three years at the UA , we all have lost a lot of people which were really important to us. Many things have happened. Now we are more mature.

Especially after the war against the League of Villains and All for One. We have finally defeated them. During the war many heroes lost their lives and many heroes retired. However we didn't give up.

Now we all are going to be heroes. I kinda feel sad leaving this place. The sixteen years old Yn I used to be used to hate this place at first , but now I want to fucking cry for leaving it. It's my second home. Our second home.

Me and Katsuki are still together. Our relationship has gotten stronger and stronger. Especially after the war. We have time for each other. During the war he was about to die and nobody told me about it. I was on the other side fighting and when everything was back to normal I still didn't know what happened to Katsuki.

He was the one who didn't want anyone to tell me about what really happened to him. And you are going to ask me how did I find out. It was his mother when she once visited us at the dorms and Katsuki didn't warn her and as we were talking she referred what happened to his son and I was speechless. I wasn't mad at him. He was so mad with his mother that he started yelling. It wasn't her fault.

"Katsuki why didn't you tell me that you were about to die?" I asked rubbing his hand and his mother's eyes softened looking at me as I was clueless.

"Katsuki why haven't you told her?" She asked and he looked so guilty that he looked away avoiding looking at us.

"Mom can I talk with Yn alone? Give us some space." His mother only nodded and Katsuki dragged me to his room. I was about to cry.

"I didn't want you to know about what happened to me because I didn't want you to blame yourself for not protecting me. You have told me that your parents were killed and Shigaraki killed me but I was revived. I didn't want you to remember what happened to your parents and then to me because I know so damn well that you are going to blame your existence. I know this is a sensitive topic when it comes to you and I thought it would have been better if you didn't know about me. Don't blame anyone but only me." He looked so upset and I was speechless looking away. I felt my eyes getting watery and he didn't hesitate hugging me.

"You idiot died and you were revived and you still want to be a hero?" I was trembling and I mumbled to his chest while he chuckled.

"Yeah I won't stop until I become the number 1 hero." I rolled my eyes and I was so stressed that day.

"You know damn well that if you died I would have died too. If you want to die you aren't going to die alone got that?" He widely smiled and I hugged him again not letting him free.

"You should have told me and thank you for caring more than you need to. It means a lot to me because you are family to me Katsuki. You sacrificed your life , you are a hero. You are my hero. I not mad at you because you kept that a secret I am so happy for you and I love you so much. You are my number 1 hero. You always push yourself to be the best but you are already the best. You are enough , strong , talented. You are everything I could ask for. I am so proud of you." His grip tightened and he attacked my lips sucking my bottom lip. He didn't part his lips away and I kissed him. We were about to keep going until his door opened revealing his mom. Katsuki pushed me away and I fell down.

"I AM SO SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING." She apologised and her son was mad for sure but I calmed him down as I reached his hand rubbing it.

"No it's ok Mitsuki don't worry." I smiled and she walked in sitting on Katsuki's bed. She held my hand and stroked it looking deeply in my eyes.