𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥."

I went to the restroom before my fight because I was about to break down. I hate the way I feel because of my trauma. I washed my face and stared at my reflection.

"Why are you behaving like that? You have literally everything you want." I said to myself still staring at me reflection.

"Because I don't have them." I quietly spoke and stared down at me feet. I always find comfort in my mom who was so toxic. I love her I really do , but why did she hate me like that? What did I do to her?

I looked up at the mirror and I felt tears streaming my face "She hated me so much , she still hates me and I don't even know why." I was trying to calm down.

"I was trying to be a good daughter." I sniffed and when I stared back at my reflection I was about to scream. I look like a fucking mess and I have a fucking exam. GREAT.

I couldn't really calm down and the door opened revealing Momo who was looking for me. Well she saw me crying and she quickly hugged me.

"Yn what happened to you?" She asked and I hugged her back shrugging my shoulders.

"I don't know Momo. I'm so stressed. Bring me Bakugou please." No one could have imagined that I could say the last sentence but he is the only one who can calm me down.

"Yn he is at the infirmary because he is injured. Hey take deep breaths I will help you." She said grabbing a tissue and whipped my tears.

"You can tell me whatever you want. I want to help you." I sighed and she wrapped her hand around my shoulder.

"I feel like I have been a burden all these years and I want to know...why did my own mother hate me?" Momo's eyes widened and I looked at her taking a deep breath.

"Look I'm fine it's ok we can head back to everyone. Don't let my trauma affect you please." FUCK. WHY DID I TELL HER THAT ABOUT MY MOTHER? I WAS SO DESPERATE THAT I WANTED TO VENT TO SOMEONE SO BAD.

Momo didn't say something but we only walked back to the monitoring room where everyone was.

"Ln Yn please enter the battle area" Shota said with the usual bored look on his face.

I am going to fucking piss my pants because I am stressed and scared. I have been wondering all the time who the fuck will be my opponent like argh.

As I was walking I felt someone hold me , the fuck?

"did you miss me angry bird?" I turned my back and see Hawks looking at me with a big smile. 

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WHO THE FUCK SENT THE BIRD HERE?" I am going to cry right now. Emo moment.

"hahaha I know you love me. I hope you will beat me. I won't go easy on you" he winked and smirked. Agh I hate him. "get ready angry bird"

"Don't call me that you fucking cannibal" I was cursing as he was smiling with his eyes closed.

He was laughing until Shota told us to get ready. I got ready as he did too.

"READY 3...2...1 START" this will be hard but I will try. HELL YEAH I AM GOING TO BEAT HIM.

I first was walking towards him and waiting for him to attack me "you know that we have 15 minutes so you better hurry" he teased me making me lost my temper.