𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟗

"𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 , 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲. 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝."

I woke up around Katsuki and we were both naked. Yes yesterday...I don't feel guilty. I don't regret anything. Let's just ignore the fact that half of the time I was talking than moaning. That was so funny. And let's also ignore that I saw him naked. Man I am traumatised. What did I witness?

I was nervous and I was laughing all the time. Shaking my head I looked up at Katsuki and kissed his cheek making him woke up "hm morning iron" he said rubbing his eyes looking at me upside down realising what happened the previous day.

"I didn't hurt you , did I?" He softly asked holding my cheek as he soon kissed it. I shook my head and wrapped my arm around his waist hugging him.

"Katsuki I am so tired. I want to sleep more." I whined and he rubbed my back while stroking my hair.

"What we did yesterday was amazing." You horny fuck. I blinked twice glaring at him.

"Oi you metalhead , didn't you like it?" Katsuki frowned and I chuckled scratching his head.

"You firecracker I never said that I didn't like it." I smiled and he sank himself in my bare breasts kissing them.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I shouted as he started sucking my left nipple. I was holding him from his hair and I was gripping them. He soon stood from my bed and grabbed his sweatpants.

"Hey Yn you got any oversized shirts? I ripped mine" he asked me and I nodded pointing at my wardrobe. Yes you ripped yours because you were so horny.

"yeah I have just look at my wardrobe and you have to give me hoodies too. You take 1 I take 3" I smiled as he groaned in annoyance. We basically share our clothes. Sometimes he wears mine and sometimes I wear his.

"Also Katsuki can you get me clothes? I want to take a shower and my body is so tired. I can barely move so...help me" he rolled his eyes and threw me some sweatpants , a black hoddie and shocks.

He gave me clothes and I decided to stood from my bed "You damn firecracker my legs" I whined as he grabbed my hand.

"Aw come one metalhead why are you complaining?" he chuckled carrying me in bridal style walking in the girls bathroom.

"It was my first time and I was nervous." I grumbled hitting his shoulder and he was laughing with me "I'm not going to lie , but I was nervous too." He admitted and we both started laughing.

"I am going to take a shower come to my dorm later." I kissed his cheek and I entered the girls bathroom.

I undressed again with difficulty and hopped on the shower. The pain was killing me , but it was amazing. I never thought that this would actually happen to me. No I didn't even expect someone to like me.

Hot water was streaming. I washed my hair and all the parts of my body. I looked down at my body and saw my new love scars. That was hot. I shook my head and washed my hair for the second time.

I dried my hair and left the girls bathroom and headed to Katsuki's room "hey firecracker I am here" I tiredly said as he was reading his usual romance manga.

"the fact that are you reading these wow. I like romances too. I had a manga collection of Ouran Highschool Host Club. My favourite anime." I laughed as he got angry sending me a small explosion , but he looked back at me.

"Did you say Ouran?" He looked at me with a surprised look as I nodded.

"Yes. I love it. I have watched it at least 5 times. My crush is Tamaki and I also really like Mori-senpai. Underrated hottie." I chuckled as I was making curls with my fingers to his hair.