𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞."

I was jogging for like an hour and then I was training my second quirk as it needs more and more training if I want to be the best.

Not only that , but if I train my quirk a lot I will find many ways to activate it faster. Also I have to control my feelings. My biggest problem.

The time was fucking six and a half in the morning so I decided to have a shower because sweat was all over my body and it was stinky "Yn mhm where are you?" I heard Katsuki murmuring.

What the fuck? Why is he whining?

"dumbass I am wearing my uniform stay here. I only have to put on my skirt" I said and he was mumbling at his sleep.

"Tsk fine I am going to change talk to you later" he said after some minutes leaving my room.

After getting ready I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. The others were obviously sleeping. I am glad about that as I will be alone , well I wasn't alone. I was with Tokoyami and he is so quiet we only exchanged a few words.

I cooked what I usually eat for breakfast and made a cup of tea as well as I was scrolling on my phone through the social media. I finished my food and sat on the couch resting my head on my hands as I'm really tired because of my training.

I grabbed my phone and I was looking for any hero costumes ideas because my hero costume is so fucking boring. My classmates have really nice hero costumes and I? My hero costume is not something special , WELL ITS NOT A FUCKING HERO COSTUME. It's so funny , I have the potential to become a hero however I don't have a hero name and a hero costume that represents my quirk. I mean I could ask Midnight or Shota for help , but EVERYTHING WILL END UP WORSE. I want my hero costume to have for sure the colour grey which represents steel and red would also be nice , but I'm not sure though. I thought of red due to my eyes , but that's a stupid idea.

Katsuki soon came and distracted my thoughts "Let's go to class." he strictly said and I nodded as I stood.

"Firecracker have you thought about changing your hero costume?" I asked him as he was a little bit grumpy as usual.

"No? It's already perfect for the perfect person , me."Oh yeah. I was expecting that answer from him.

"Wow your superiority complex is killing me sometimes." I ironically said rolling my eyes as he groaned and he kicked my ass.

"WHY DID YOU EVEN KICK MY ASS? YOU IDIOT. HOW OLD ARE YOU? FIVE OR SOME SHIT?" I shouted and gripped his hair as he grabbed my wrists pinning them at the wall as we were walking at the corridors.

"Oh yes I was right. Dominance is your fetish." Smirking I distracted him getting off of his grip. He thinks that he can fool me.

"I WILL KILL YOU ONE DAY I SWEAR." I mocked him and he gave up as we entered class.

Shoto was on his desk and I walked to him having Katsuki behind me "Hi Shoto good morning." I said and he welcomed me along with Katsuki , who ignored him.

"How come you guys came together?" Shoto smiled and I wrapped my arm around Katsuki's shoulder slapping him a little.

"Guess what" I smirked and Katsuki hissed. I winked at Shoto and he finally got the meaning.

"Oh you guys are dating? About time. What took you guys so long? I'm happy for both of you." Aw he is so kind compared to my boyfriend who is yelling all the time.