𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡."

The time passed fast and the exam day has come. I am so nervous and stressed. I have been studying a lot which was unexpected from me , but yeah I did it.

May also helped me. Yes she really did. She really helped me with history and I was really happy. I couldn't sleep. I was so anxious. I was studying and studying that I decided to train as it relaxes me and hearing some music.

I also talked with May and told her about my problems. About my feelings. Basically I told her how I really feel for Bakugou and she was laughing at me...for real.

What is so funny about liking someone? Maybe because Bakugou it's a gremlin and I like him.

YEAH THATS WHY.

At school my classmates were nervous too. I first spotted Shoto and headed to him "hey bestie" I approached patting his shoulder.

"good morning. How are you doing?" He asked smiling widely. Bestie aren't you nervous? I am about to piss my pants.

"so first of all I didn't sleep all night and I want to throw up. Also I want to die and yeah this" I whimpered sticking my thumbs up.

"Wow Yn relax. It's just an exam" Shoto said patting my shoulder. Tsk , for someone like me it's really hard.

Back in America I was always cheating at exams and tests. Here I can't. All these years I have been cheating.

"What the fuck Shoto? I haven't ever study at all what do you mean?" I started panicking as I was running around him.

"you just have to concentrate."

Me?

Concentrate?

"What is that? Concentrate? You are talking to the person who is pissed off all the fucking time. How can I concentrate?" I was laughing with what I was saying because not gonna lie my whole life is kinda of messed up.

"You can't concentrate? Why? Do you want me to help you?" Shoto worriedly asked me putting his one hand on my hair.

"nah I am strong. Strong people doesn't need any help from nobody." I said in a disappointed tone getting thousands of flashbacks.

"Yn remember strong people never cry. Keep that in your mind. You are really strong and you don't need people's help. I could say that you can even surpass us , the problem is that you don't want to be a hero. Jeez , when you become an adult you will understand honey. You will understand your mistakes." My mother raised her tone to me as my father was trying to hold her back.

I was at their agency training. I didn't want to. She was pressing me.

"YOU HAVE TO TRAIN TO BECOME STRONGER YN. WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND? DONT JUST CRY BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SMALL WOUND. STRONG PEOPLE NEVER CRY AND THEY ARE THE BEST. YOU DONT NEED NOBODY'S HELP." My father on the other hand couldn't hold her back.

If only she could understand. If only she knew that by pressing me things are getting worse.

The next day

I woke up feeling weak. I wanted to cry. However, my mother could see my face and started shouting.

I heard a knock at my door. It was my father. He kinda looked sad.

"Yn...sorry for your mother. She is absolutely wrong. Don't believe what she was saying. You can become whatever you want when you grow up. I am here to support you" he softly said as he kissed my forehead. I love him.