𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟎

"𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 , 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝."

I was standing outside Blizzard's agency. This man literally has his agency at a mountain. No wonder why he isn't famous. I entered the agency and nobody was there.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I blank looked at the place and started shouting his hero name.

After some minutes he came out. He is hot...ok I should shut my mouth. His wings damn. His hair look so fluffy and they are messy. Fuck. He looked at me with wide eyes and he told me to sit down.

Note :
Hey! In this chapter is just Yn being in America and interacting with Blizzard one of my OCs.

That's Blizzard and yeah I know this guy is Kemu don't attack me

That's Blizzard and yeah I know this guy is Kemu don't attack me. Credits to the artist I found on Pinterest. So yeah that's Blizzard but he also has white-blue wings.  He has similar personality with Katsuki but no Blizzard is softer.

"I KNOW YOU. YOU ARE THAT GIRL FROM THE SPORTS FESTIVAL IN JAPAN! I WANTED YOU AT MY AGENCY AND GAVE YOU AN OFFER!" He yelled louder than me when I yell with Katsuki.

"YES AT LEAST YOU KNOW ME. Anyways I am Yn Ln-" I was interrupted by him as he slammed his desk.

"Yn Ln yes I know you idiot. I know your brother and your parents'. Let's just say that I know a lot about you." He smirked and we shook hands.

"Man tell me how can you know them and I?Explain." I chuckled and he shook his head.

"I won't tell you go and ask Ash. He won't tell you neither. Anyways why did you choose my agency out of all the strong heroes?" He asked as I smirked. Well he won't tell me from where he knows me so well but I will answer him.

"I am a fan of yours even though you aren't famous. I like your quirk. I am really interested in you. You will be one of the top heroes one day. I believe in you. Also after I graduated from UA just to let you know I will be your sidekick. I don't care if you don't like me. I will make you one of the top heroes." He crossed his arms and looked at me with a confused look. He soon smirked and chuckled.

'I am so glad that I met her. Ash was right. She was going to my agency.' Jo said to himself smiling while looking at you.

"I am going to visit Yn. I am surprised that she didn't pick your agency." Ash said to Jo who was nervous.

"Are you planning telling her that your parents , mine's and Zack's were all killed together?" Jo asked and Ash smiled.