𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟓

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭."

Well sometimes being alone isn't that bad. I remember when I first came here. I was so upset. Every night I wasn't really sleeping. I was naked with my wings and my tail on. I was feeling trapped and confused. I felt like I was taken away from my house , but in fact that never happened.

It was my choice.

It was my choice coming here. Why? Because I want to make my family proud. They don't deserve me because I have caused many problems them. You never know , I might be the future number 1. You can't predict the future unless you have a future quirk or something with your eyes like me.

My father when I was 9 he would always tell me about future. He once told me that he is going to die soon and I won't be alone. He was right. Maybe with his eyes he really saw his biggest nightmare. Maybe I will see mine. My biggest nightmare.

"One day I won't be with you. I will be away. Somewhere that you can't come and see me." He chuckled and petted my hair while we were at the river watching the sun. He had his day off. He wanted to take me for fishing and I used to love that. That's why Ash takes me for fishing when he is with me because he wants me to feel happy and proud of my father. Ash is truly like my father.

"Then where are you going to be? Don't leave me with mom..." I mumbled and gulped while he chuckled.

"Mom will be with you. Why don't you want her?" He asked and I sighed. I didn't reply. If I did my mom would kill me. My parents would divorce. I couldn't show my father what my mother actually did to me. I was scared but on the other hand I love my mother because she was and still is my mother despite the fact that sometimes she was a different person.

"Yn I know your mom wants you to become a hero. Have you heard what she announced to everyone?" Yes I have heard what the fuck she announced.

I was so sad and worried about my future. She expected to become the number 1 hero.

"What do you want to be when you grow up?" He asked me and I rested my chin on my hand thinking.

"Well I would like to work with uncle and Ash." When I told him that his eyes widened. He was speechless. It took him some minutes to reply.
I always wanted to become an engineer , yeah yikes...no one ever supported me for this one.

"Yn it would be better if you stayed away from your uncle. I know you love him but he isn't the best person." He held my hand and we walked back home. I didn't ask him why. I didn't want to know. I loved my uncle so much. He would always tell me about my eyes. How beautiful are they when they turn to red.

My mother was also scared of my uncle. The only person who scared her was uncle. I don't know why and I don't want to know.

He would always visit us and then he would argue with my mom sometimes because he once hugged me and my mother freaked out.

Now that I am thinking about it my mother started training me when my uncle was getting closer and closer to me.

"Yn come here with me." She called out me and I walked to her hugging her. She cuddled with me and she cried.

"Yn please...please forgive me for the person that I am going to be." She cried and hid her face on my neck. I didn't understand shit nor now.