𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟒

"𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧."

It has been a week since Bakugou talked with Kenji. Bakugou doesn't feel better but at least he started patrolling again. He couldn't forget what Kenji told him about you. He couldn't take you out of his mind.

Patrolling alone this time without Kirishima hits different. Yes because Kirishima is actually a guy who Bakugou has fun with him. Despite the fact that Bakugou is a cold but soft guy , Kirishima makes him smile sometimes. They are best friends. Same goes for Midoriya , he is his best friend and they also have a lot of fun together , even though Bakugou can't admit that. However after what happened , he stopped talking to his friend. He barely talks to Kirishima and for sure his redhead friend is upset. He cares. He was always caring. However one day because all the boys were together at the city centre Bakugou was forced to go with them.

This time everyone thought Bakugou would go out of control but in fact Todoroki was the one who lost control. He was frustrated. He knows that you aren't going back in Japan because of Blizzard. He found out everything. From who? From Blizzard.

"Hi Yn it's me Shoto I missed you." Todoroki called you one day but Joseph was the one who answered the call.

"Who are you and what do you want?" He isn't polite...

"Shoto Todoroki...Yn's best friend from UA. Where is she? When is she going to visit us?" Todoroki was polite compared to Joseph.

"Right now she is sleeping and she won't come back." Joseph straightforward said and Todoroki was speechless.

"W-what? W-why?" He stuttered and he balled his fists "You probably know Yn's ex , well she won't come back. Last night she was sobbing and she wasn't herself , because I told her that I am not letting her coming back." He said and Todoroki was mad.

"And who the fuck are you telling her what to do-" Todoroki was cut off by Joseph who raised his voice.

"Look I am not going to explain to you what the fuck is going on here but Yn will come back in Japan when she is mentally stable. Right now...she isn't the Yn you love. She is sad. Let her be. Please. I can handle her." Joseph sighed and Todoroki gulped. He wanted to see you more than anything.

"Look sorry for everything and thank you really...it's completely fine." Todoroki hung up and stared at his phone.

"So she won't come back huh?" He scoffed and gripped his hair. That's what happened and after that call he was acting weirdly and he was mad. He took out his frustration to his friends. Midoriya asked him what happened but he refused to answer.

"Oi half and half bastard relax. What's have gotten into you?" Bakugou greeted his teeth as Todoroki glared at him. You could see fire and ice coming out of his hands. He was really mad.

"It's your fault after all" Todoroki spat back as Bakugou grabbed him by his costume collar.

"What the fuck are you talking about Icyhot?" He hissed and Todoroki pulled away from Bakugou.

"Don't act like you don't know-" Todoroki was about to say but he was cut off by Bakugou who was yelling.

"IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME-" Kirishima and Sero grabbed Bakugou and Iida with Midoriya pulled away Todoroki.

Bakugou growled and pushed Kirishima and Sero. He walked away. In fact he used his explosions and flew on the roof of a building. He took off his mask and started panting. He gripped his hair and he was letting out his frustration by kicking things.

"Fuck everyone." He mumbled under his breath and took his way back to his apartment. He knew that Kirishima was going to be a pain in his ass but he didn't care. Meanwhile Todoroki was sitting at a bench with Midoriya. He still hasn't relaxed.