𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟏

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠."

"Iron" he called you and you hummed in response "when we come back. Come to my agency." he said staring at you while he was stretching. You on the other hand scoffed and looked away.

"Katsuki...I don't want to." you sighed and he walked closer to you. He seemed a little bit mad and he sat beside you.

"Why?" he said changing his tone , he sounded somehow angry.

"Because it's pointless. I don't want to go back to agencies because I don't like being a hero. I had a sake that's why I became a hero. My hero journey will end soon." You said and he crossed his arms just nodding his head. He didn't say something else and the whole training session was really quiet. Katsuki was replaying the last sentence you said and he only 'tsk'ed.

When you both were about to leave your agency he spoke to you again "Yn" he called you , without using any of your nicknames. You turned and nodded your head "You know. You owe me an explanation about everything." You chucked and rested your back at the wall.

"Is that so? Tell me. Where do you want me to begin from? Plus you already know half of this explanation" he looked at you with dead eyes and you laughed. You held his hand and both of you exited your agency.

"Let's go somewhere. I forgot to show you something which is one of the reasons...I turned out this way." You blushed a little and he nodded "idiot you are perfect shut up" you ignored what he said and he just followed you.

You were near the harbour and you stood next to a big statue which was illustrated with two figures. You looked at Bakugou who was looking at it surprised "wow it's cool." he didn't understand that the two figured which were illustrated are your parents.

"Yeah I know. Let's sit there" you pointed at the bench near the statue and you both sit down.

"To begin with. You know half of my story. Well it's not only that. About my uncle , he has my quirk but not the ability I used to have with my eyes , but I don't know how he manage to control me. He first run my brother's business and my mom didn't like him. She avoided him and my father with him were arguing a lot about the money. Yeah idiotic reason. When my parents were killed he suddenly disappeared and that's what bugged me the most. I hate America Katsuki. Everything here , even this fucking statue. I hate it because I don't want to remember about my past." You rested your head to the bench looking at the statue.

"Wait. You have to tell me that these are your parents in this statue? That's so cool. I mean it's really cute."

"Hahaha no. Let me continue. When I came in UA you could tell that I wasn't ok. Well you met me at the worst era of my life because exactly some months before meeting you I was fucking losing it. I was in Japan alone and I was finally far away from America. I was finally not bullied WELL basically I could communicate and everything was completely fine. Katsuki...I never wanted to return in America and sorry for everything. If I could , I could spend the rest of my life in Japan with you OF COURSE , but I came back. It always bugged who the fuck killed my parents and it wasn't a coincidence that Zack's and Joseph's parents were killed the same day and time. I had everything in control but I couldn't control me. I found everything I wanted to prove everyone that our parents were killed by someone who was connected to them. I couldn't recognise my uncle at first and how he knew were I lived , he knew a lot about me. I searched everything in my house and I found some letters from my mother which were all
apologies towards my siblings and I knew that whoever killed them knew so well my mother and father." I paused a little and looked at Katsuki who was listening to me carefully.