𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟗

"𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲."

As Yn left everyone was silent but I soon started yelling at pink cheeks. Even the shitty Deku was mad at her , I thought he liked her. Whatever I don't give a damn fuck about them.

"URARAKA WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" Sonic yelled as she looked away.

"You guys she is really suspicious. They way she looks at others everything about her!" That bitch was about to start an argument again.

I held her by her shirt collar and glared at her.

"I think you know what the fuck you just caused. You don't know shit about Yn. If I hear you say something like that again. We all will end up blaming your ass!"

"Haha like you know any shit about her Bakugou-"

"Yes I know what Yn has been through and just to let you know Yn isn't going to forgive or even look at you anymore."

"Like I care. The only thing I saw at her eyes was my worst nightmare." I was so frustrated with her. I was about to rip her head off.

"Uraraka what's have gotten into you?" The damn Deku said patting her shoulder. Shitty nerd it's not time for romance shits.

"What's have gotten into me? Nothing. When we graduate you will see she is going to be a fucking villain!"

"I am done with your bullshit. I don't know what's wrong with you." I lastly said leaving going to Yn's room.

"Wait Bakugou I am coming with you" I heard Icyhot saying as I grumbled. Fuck. No.

"Whatever Icyhot." We used the elevator and it was awkward as fuck. Not my fault.

"Do you think Yn is crying?" Half and Half bastard asked as I was about to explode him.

"I don't even know! Shut it!" I shushed him while we knocked Yn's door room

No response and we knocked again. However no response. We entered her room and she was under the covers. If I were her I would beat the shit out of Pink Cheeks.

"Yn baby it's me with Icyhot" I whispered as I sat beside her. She still didn't respond. I tried to move the covers but she didn't let me. Icyhot walked to where I was and kept silent.

I was trying to get under the covers but she wasn't letting me.

"Fuck Yn!" I greeted my teeth as she wasn't coming out.

"Bakugou she needs to take her time" that Icyhot bastard. I swear I am going to punch him if he won't shut up.

"Let's leave her it's better-"

"NO I AM NOT LEAVING YN NO MATTER WHAT!" I hissed as he backed off. He sighed and walked away. I am so desperate.

"If something happens let me know." He said and he left. Yn still wasn't talking or whatever.

She wasn't even letting me look at her. That bitch why she had to talk to Yn like that? She isn't suspicious and I know she isn't the traitor.

"Yn please get out of the covers and talk to me. I don't believe her. I don't know what's have gotten into her. I am still pissed off with the way she talked to you. I don't want to press you because I know you are really upset. I will be at my room. Whatever you want come talk to me."

I sighed as I stood and walked away. I walked back at the common area and the gravity bitch was still here with some of the girls and the damn Deku.

They all looked at me and asked me what's going on with Yn.