𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟕

"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞."

My quirk also has an iron tail. Yes it is what it is an iron tail. I am not using it but it's really useful. I strike my opponent with a stiff tail. It has a one-in-three shot at lowering the opponent's defense.

"What's that?" Shota asked as his eyes widened. Shota that's my quirk.

"wait you haven't seen that? my father used to have that too-wait we all in my family have this. Are you that dumb? We just don't want to show it." I let out my iron tail something we Ln's don't use. Why he reacted like that?

It's really strong but we don't like it. We prefer wings , iron tail isn't that important. Well I am the only one who uses her wings.

"Yn I didn't know that you all had iron tails. I only knew about May." he said surprised as I was looking at my fucking tail.

My tail it's a part of my quirk which I am insecure because someone once called me 'ugly monster' yes because of my tail and after that I was scared. Tsk they don't know that my tail is powerful.

"A-anyways , show me what you can do with that t-tail" he said still surprised. Man is just a tail. Haven't you seen something like that before? Ojiro has one.

"Shota I swear don't ever tell to anyone that I have an iron tail. I am going to kill you. They will think that I am not a human." I said looking straight to his eyes and I was literally begging him.

"It's a part of your quirk...of your body. You have to use your tail more often. It's helpful. Trust your body." He patted my shoulder and I shook my head.

"Shota it's not that. I am so scared of being judged. I hate that. I want to live a normal life like a normal person." Yes a normal person.

Since I have been living there I have been through a lot. Mentally and physically I am not well.

My tail will bring more problems.

"Yn who is going to judge you there?" He asked and I glared at him "you never know and you don't know why I am like this. I am scared of fucking everything." I whispered the last sentence looking away and he sighed.

"Fine Yn. I don't know what you have been through , but you need to love your quirk. Show me what you really can do." he got back to his usual form looking sleepy. I let out some rocks and connected them making a boulder.

I then jumped and landed a hit with my tail causing it to break "Are you happy now?" I smirked stuffing my hands at my pockets.

Not gonna lie this was fun.

"you should use that more often. Well your whole family always had potential. Not only that but you all are really strong , you have a steel quirk that can do many things. I believe that 'steel monster' isn't that bad as it sounds. I deem that you are going to be a great hero , just believe in yourself and be positive." he smiled giving me thumps up something he rarely does.

"are you ok? Did somebody do something to you? this isn't you" I grinned and patted his shoulder and he was soon started yelling.

"YN LETS GO DONT BE A PAIN TO MY ASS" he shouted which I regretted for teasing him.

"Anyways about my quirk." I started saying and stopped looking at him. He nodded "you see , I could always tell you that my quirk isn't steel monster. I am still saying that my quirk is steel manipulation."

"Yes Yn I know that. What's your point?" He asked and as we were walking we were back at everyone looking their fights.

Shota and I were talking "I never wanted to admit that my quirk's name is 'steel monster' because I could feel like I am a monster. My father used to be the United States' monster. People used to call our family monsters before they were killed. My quirk is basically like my father's. My eyes , wings , tail. Everything. I am just like him." I said and Shota chuckled warmly smiling.