40 - Colby Brock ( YouTube )

Začít od začátku

" You're lucky I like you so I won't beat you up, " she tells me. Which causes me to smile towards her. She goes to the passenger seat, and Elton and her begin to have a conversation. I sit down and Sam is just smiling towards me. 

Every time we come in contact with someone, they always ask us who's the boyfriend to Y/n. Which the boys always make fun of me when we they do. 

I'm distracting Y/n while the boys are doing something special for her birthday, of course she's turning 18 which is kinda big deal. So while they're decorating stuff, my job is to keep her busy until one of them texts me saying they're ready. We're currently walking on the beach look at the sunset and everything. It's very beautiful. " So are you ready to be 18? " I ask her. 

" Yeah, it's weird to think I've been on this planet for 18 years, " she tells me. " It's weird to think that I'm in New Zealand when I'm turning 18, " she adds. We decided to sit down, and watch the waves and the sky. 

" So, any boys in your life? " I ask her looking over at her. 

" Nope, just you guys, " she tells me. 

" Come on, you don't have a crush on anyone? " I ask. 

" Well I mean I do, I just have to wait until I'm 18 so it's legal, " she comments laughing. 

" Ah! An older man, " I tell her, which causes her to chuckle. 

" Why haven't you told this guy that you like him? " I ask her, she looks over at me and then back at the sea. 

" Cause I've known him for a while, and I'm not fully sure if he likes me or he just flirts with me for fun, " she comments. " Cause it's obvious that we're more than friends, and I'm just hoping it's in the sense of him liking me more than friends. But there's a little part of me that thinks he only flirts with me for the fun of it, " she adds. 

" Well I'm sorry you feel like that, I know that's happened in the past. But maybe you know whoever this guy is, maybe he's different, " I comment. She nods towards me. " YouTuber? " I ask, she looks over at me with a confused look. " I'm trying to guess who it is, YouTuber? " I ask. She nods. " Oh now I have to try and guess, " I tell her which that caused her to smile. 

" Yes he's a YouTuber, " she chuckles. 

" So he's a YouTuber, older than you, you're known him for a while, most likely in our friend group, " I tell her listing off the things I think. I turn to her and she's just looking at me. 

" Why do you want to know so bad? " She asks. 

" Because I want to see who you like, " I comment, we're pretty close. I move a little bit closer to her looking down at her lips and then back at her. She slightly nods towards me, and I grab a hold of her cheeks moving her closer to me. And at that moment my phone goes off, and I move back and grab a hold of my phone. It's Sam. " Hey what's up? " I ask. 

" Put me on speaker, " he tells me. I move it on speaker. 

" HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY Y/N! " All of them scream towards her. 

" Thank you guys, " she says chuckling. 

" We're heading back now, " I tell him. 

" Okay cool, " Sam says. We stand up wiping off the sand, and begin to walk towards the home. 

We celebrated a little bit when we got into the home. She really loved the decorating that the boys did. " Seriously guys it means a lot, " she says. We all calmed down, and settled in for the night. I was on my phone, and I felt Y/n lean on me, and I look to see her asleep. I just smile lightly. 

" So did you kiss her? " Corey asks. 

" I was about to, and then Sam called me. Don't worry it will happen when it will happen, you know, I want it to be right. Plus I think she knows I like her, so she might just kiss me first, " I tell them. He nods towards me. 

Y/n's P.O.V. 

Him and I had many moments throughout the trip where we almost kissed. It was kinda annoying that we couldn't just fully kiss, we're a few days until we have to leave, and I'm just trying to get some rest. Elton, Sam, and Corey went to go get food, and Colby stayed behind. I hear Colby walk towards where I am and I open my eyes to him just by the sink. " Colbs, " I mutter to him, he looks over at me. I get up, and kiss him. He quickly does kiss back, and we kiss for a few seconds I would say and the door begins to open. I step away, and go to help the boys bring the stuff in, leaving Colby there in complete shock. 

And we didn't talk about it for the rest of the trip, just enjoying our time in New Zealand, and now we're back in California. I am currently unpacking when someone knocks on my door, and I go and open it to see Colby. " Hey Colby, " I tell him smiling, he grabs a hold of my hips pulling me towards him. And we quickly begin kissing each other, we move inside my apartment and we start making out with each other. 

I knew this was going to happen, come on it's Colby and I. We were going to get together eventually, and let me tell you something. Man am I enjoying this right now, with everything I am so happy I kissed him while we were on the trip. 

And we started dating, of course we kept it to ourselves for the first few months. But on our one year we posted about it, and it truly was the best day of my life. New Zealand is the reason his and I's relationship changed, and I'm so happy it did.