chapter 41

Dances and kisses

Olivia ushered me to head to the Gryffindor tower so I wouldn't be walking in the dark

Olivia ushered me to head to the Gryffindor tower so I wouldn't be walking in the dark. Getting there always posed a challenge. Stupid Filch always patrolled the common room entrance.

I quietly muttered the Gryffindor password as the fat lady stared at me.

"Aren't you a Hufflepuff?" She asks me. I cock my head to stare at her.

"Isn't your entire life being to be stuck in a portrait that is actually a door and to open said door when one says the correct password?" I sass her. She gives me a stunned look, trying to compose herself.

"Touché." She adds as the door quickly swings open. I step inside the find it completely empty. I assumed that the boys were still getting ready, what drama kings.

I trudge up the stairs to the boys dormitories. You always knew which was their dorm, since it had a golden plaque with their names on the door.

I knock on the door to no answer. I knock again, to no avail. There was no sound coming from the room, and it made me suspicious.

I opened the door to find both James, Sirius and Peter dancing on their beds, naked.

"VERA!" James shouts. I quickly cover my eyes and I hear them shuffling for clothes.

"Why are you dancing naked?" I ask them. I feel a tap on my shoulder as I turn around. I was met with Sirius' face as he looks at me with a smirk.

"You mean to tell me you didn't like the show?" He asks with a cocky smile. My cheeks slightly blush as I shake my head, hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Most people don't like to see small dicks." I say making my way into the room and onto Remus' bed.

"Hey! It's not small!" James says in defense looking down at himself.

"Yea I mean, most ladies would scream out its huge!" Sirius exaggerates with a smile. James fist bumps him as I fake gag.

"God you're disgusting. I'm sure no woman actually gets pleasure from you." I say shaking my head. He gives me a shocked look.

"What do you mean 'I don't give woman pleasure?' I have woman beg me to please them. You should be so lucky." He says in defense. I cross my arms as I look at him.

"Do you have to ask at the end if she has finished?" I ask him. His eyes goes wide as both Peter and James snicker.

"Oi, shut it you two. I least I get some." He says as he blows a piece of hair out of his face.

"Wormy and I could get some if we wanted too, we just choose not too."

"That's just because you're holding it down for Lily." I say with a smile. He sneers at me as he crosses his arms like a child.