chapter 1

First day falls

"This is the year

"This is the year."

"Olivia, not to burst your happy little bubble, but it's been three years."

"So? I can tell he feels something for me. He may not know it yet, but by the end of this year  he will."

"Livy, my dear twin sister, you are delusional." He says with a twinge of sympathy. I swat Nico on the head and he shouts out in pain.

"Nico, don't you have some poor unfortunate woman to objectify?"

"And don't you have some person to make miserable." He says with a cheeky smile.

"Oi, shut up you wank!" I say slapping him again.

"Whose wank are we talking about?"I look up and, there he stood.

Flashback...

Nervous, I  sat looking down picking at my nails. James had already given me the rundown of Hogwarts and even a copy of Hogwarts: a history . A million thoughts ran through my head, "What if I get sorted into Slytherin?" or "What if I miss mom?"  Suddenly, I'm snapped out of my thoughts as the train door whips open. James and I look to see a boy. He was tall, for 11, with wavy dark black shoulder length hair and a deep grey eyes.

"Hi, all the other compartments are empty, can I sit here." He says, acting shy. James nods his head. He plops down next to me with an outstretched hand. "Sirius Black, pleasure to meet you."

"Oh look who it is, Dipshit and fuckwad." I say motioning to James and Sirius with my fork. "Where's Rem?" I ask. They sit themselves down in front of us the three of us starting to grab food, totally ignoring my question.

"Hello?" I say snapping at them, "I asked where's Remus?" They both look up at me with faces full of food. James mutters I can't quite make out.

"What?" Suddenly his head whips up and he is staring behind me.

"Oi, Evans!" He waves his hands at her and flashes a dumb smile, forgetting the food in his mouth, "Oh Lily-flower how I've missed you. Did you get the owls I sent?"

She rolls her eyes and sits down next to me, "Yes James, all 23 of them." His smile cannot get any bigger. "Vera, how was your summer?" She says turning to me. I've always liked Lily. She wasn't like most girls when it came to James and never gave him what he wanted or fawned over him.

"Oh ya know, same every year listening to music, playing my guitar and having so much distain for life." We both chuckle but I'm still wondering, "Where's Remus? Or Petey boy?" I get my answer as Remus and Peter both walk in through the doors. I rush up to hug him. I've always liked Remus the best out of all of James' friends. He was kind, caring and not a total douchebag.

"Remus!" I saw punching his chest, "Where the hell were you? I've been asking the others but, they suck." He throws me a small grin.

"Sorry, I went to bed late last night and woke up later." I nod and we head down to the Gryffindor table. Despite Olivia and I being in Hufflepuff, we always sat with the Gryffindors.