chapter 31

Sleepless in Seattle

The next morning, I woke up to the loud sounds of Remus' snores

"Remus? Shut your fucking mouth and stop snoring." I say closing his jaw as he slightly groans.

"Shut it Vera, I'm trying to sleep." He moans.

"And what was I doing?" I ask defensively. He turns on side as a loud clang resonates throughout the house.

I spring up from my spot as Remus does the same.

"What was that?" He asks slowly rubbing his eyes. Several more loud bangs fill up the house as I hear my bedroom door open.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I hear as Gavin walks in the room holding too baking trays and banging them together.

I grab my pillow and cover my head.

"GAVIN, STOP!" I shout throwing a crystal at his head. He lets out a small 'ow' as he rubs his head.

"God, you are moody. Just get up, we're going to Seattle in two hours." He announces just before he steps out my room.

"Remus get up." I say before sitting up and starting out the door. I stop at the door as I don't hear anyone move, "Remus move it." I yell. No movement. I storm back up to my bed to see him in the same spot.

I pull back the blankets from off him and grab him by the ankles. I pull his body towards me as he clings onto the bed frame for dear life.

I pull him all the way off as he lays on the floor groaning.

"Get up." I warn him one last time.

I make my way out of my room and into my bathroom. I shake the lock hard to find it had been in fact, locked.

I let out a angry yell and turn around to leave as the door open. I turn back around to have a fog of steam hits me. Out of the mist, a half naked Micah pops out pushing his hair back slightly.

His thin frame leaned against the doorframe with a worried look on his face. Holy shit- he looked mega fine.

"Are you ok?" He asks me worried. My eyes trail down to his stomach as it's lightly lined with abs. His sharp jawline was further accentuated with the small water droplets that trailed off it. "Vera?" He asks me again. I snap out of my thoughts to meet his eyes.

"Yea, sorry. I thought you were Foster taking forever or something like that." I add casually rubbing the back of neck, it always a nervous habit.

"Oh ok, sorry."

"No no no, I'm sorry. I shouldn't just bang on the door." I say reassuringly. I felt really bad. "I'll let you get to it." I say before turning around and running back to my room.

I throw myself on my bed and let out a loud groan next to Remus.

"What's wrong Vera?" He asks me.