chapter 40

Party time pt. 1

My time table this year was less dramatic

My time table this year was less dramatic. I had morning classes with my fellow Hufflepuffs, two classes with Ravenclaw and the rest with Gryffindor.

"We still have astronomy together Puff." Sirius remarks. I quickly grab his time table out of his hands to further inspect.

"Again? Are you serious?" I ask letting out a angry groan.

I hear Sirius and James snicker as I shoot them angry looks, "You got it all wrong Puff see, I'm Sirius." He says breaking out in a fit of laughter.

"The joke died ages ago, let it rest in peace." I say walking forward in hopes of getting as far away from them as possible.

They rush up to me, grabbing both my arms. "You can't escape us." Sirius whispers in my ear. I throw my arms in the air in hopes they may let go.

"Piss off you two, I want to go to class." I say speeding off. James and Sirius, being as athletic as they were, quickly sped up to me and it pissed me off. "What the fuck do you two want?" I ask angrily.

"Merlin, calm your tits." Sirius says with an exasperated sigh. I stare daggers at him as he backs up behind James slightly.

"Fuck off, both of you." I warn them.

"But say, we can fuck off or," Sirius starts to add. He only elongates his words like that when he wants something. "You can help us charm the Gryffindor common room tonight for our first day party!"

I stare at him shocked as James and him shake their hands out, as if trying to convince me.

"Why would I do that? I don't even like parties!" I shout. "All you do is get trashed and then I have to take you back up to your dorms. You say some weird shite when your drunk." I say with a laugh. Both boys look at each other with wide eyes and then back at me.

"What have we said?" James asks me. I shake my head with a evil laugh.

"Nothing that concerns you." I say walking away.

"Wait!" Sirius shouts as he grabs my arm. He pulls my body closer to his as I stare into his eyes. I always admired his odd colored eyes. One may call them blue or grey. They were never set on one, it was whatever anyone choose to decide in that moment.

"What?" I ask him. He grabs my other arm and stares back at me.

"Please help us, please? I'll give you whatever you please." He says. His fingers lightly trail down the side of my face as my eyes follow them slowly. My breath hitches in my throat as my body turns hot.

"Anything?" I ask in a hushed tone. He smiles at.

"Anything. What do you want dear?" He asks tracing my lips with his finger.