chapter 24

Stained

Walking away from Sirius, I felt a surge of empowerment

Walking away from Sirius, I felt a surge of empowerment. I felt like a bad bitch.

He didn't deserve my forgiveness, not yet at least.

I walk to my next feeling empowered. I had muggle studies with Remus and Lily but I haven't really talked to them about it. I'm sure Sirius had filled them in.

I walk into the class and set myself down next to Lily and smile at her.

"Vera I heard what happened. I'm so sorry. I really gave Sirius an earful yesterday in the common room." I smile at her. Lily could get really hot-headed if nobody was there to cool her down and I assume that's how that went.

"Thanks Lily, but you didn't have too. I just want him to stay away from me for now."

"Will you forgive him?" Remus asks chirping in. He had been silence since I had arrived.

"With time, just not now." I say with a small grin.

"Well it may be too early for this but, we were thinking about throwing a small get together at the Gryffindor common room later tonight if you're up for it."

"Whose we?" I ask.

"Oh yea right sorry." He adds he starts to listen people off with his fingers, "Me, Lily, James, Peter, Olivia, Nico, Sirius and whoever else." He adds quietly saying Sirius' name.

"As long as you all don't get black out drunk and then I have to levitate all of you back to your dorms." I say waving my finger in both their faces. Both Lily and Remus smile at me.

"I won't."

"I won't either," says Lily, "but I'm sure that the other boys make no promises." She says with a small giggle. I roll my eyes.

"If they black out, I'm leaving them there." I say with no hesitation. They look at me shocked.

"Really? Just leave them there?"

"Yep, not my problem." I say pulling out my materials. "Lily I'm surprised you're going. You hate James." It was true. Lily had a strong hatred for him, why hangout with him?

"Severus is being a bit of an arse lately, I kind of need something different."

"Snivellus is always an arse." Remus adds with a snicker. I swat his chest and he rubs it as if I hit him hard.

Severus was a weird kid. He liked to wear all black, his hair was oddly greasy and he was overall a very mysterious person. He never spoke to anyone he didn't already like and he was smart. Too smart if you ask me.

"Remus, he doesn't do anything to you. Shut it." Lily says angrily waving her finger in his face. He throws his hands up in surrender as she backs down.