ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Start from the beginning

Tommy tried to grab my wing but couldnt since I folded them. I walk away, going to Pogtopia. Techno and Tommy followed behind me, going at a slower pace.

My clothing flowing with the wind along with my hair. Bits of my hair get in my face and it annoys me. Sometimes I wish hair wasnt a thing but it adds to people.

My other forms, what other forms do I have. My wings changed when I touched the fire, does that mean I have a fire form as well and what about my scythe, when It touch the water, it turned into a trident, now I'm curious on what I'll get. I kinda wanna try it out but I shouldn't, I'll use it when I need it

I regain focus on the earth and see that I'm here but the lake is in my way so being the very cool and very hardworking person I am, I fly over it not wanting to get wet.

"And I thought I was lazy" Said Techno as he power jumped over the lake. Tommy just swam like an idiot.

"Look, it's called being cool" I turn around, smaking him with my wings as I turned. I uncovered the hole, letting Tommy cover it behind us.

As we enter Pogtopia, there was voices, not the ones inside my head but actual people talking down there. We walk downstairs, me being first, then Techno, then Tommy. As I got a better view of 'Topia, I saw Niki, Eret, Fundy, Tubbo, Wilbur and some others I dont know.

Wilbur looked up as I stopped walking. He opened his arms, wanting a hug and in a blink, I lauched myself off the stairs and too Wilbur's arms. As I was falling, I saw him crack a smile. I landed in his arms and when I did, he started to spin us around. My legs up in the air as we both laughed.

Wilbur finally put me down on my feet but we still were in an embrace.

"I remember us, Y/n" My eyes widen. Does he actually remember.

I put my hands on his shoulders on pushed myself away. "Wait, you mean from before, right?" He nodded. Eyes widen, lips part, tears started coming out like waterfalls. My lips turn into a frown as I throw myself into Wilbur's arms again

My hands on his chest, gripping his shirt. His right arm on my back and his left on my head, playing with my hair.

𓃹𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜𓃹

I woke up, middle of the night. There was someone playing the guitar, a nice tune. I get myself off my bed and grab my blanket, taking it with me downstairs. Once I reached the living room, I saw nothing but a figure of someone playing the guitar.

"Hello Y/n, can't sleep?" He stopped playing the guitar, his voice is familiar.

"You woke me up" I walk to him and sit next to him, wrapping the blanket around me. I offered Will my blanket to get covered since it was cold but he refused saying that he wasnt cold. "Why are you playing the guitar at this time"

"I had trouble sleeping, I'm playing the guitar to make myself tired but it isnt working" he kept playing the soft tune over and over again. Listening to something large amount of time annoys me but this tune just relaxed me and wanted me to go to sleep.

"Will?"

"Yes?"

"Can you teach me how to play the guitar" I layed my head on his arm, yawning. I bring the blanket up to my chin and start closing my eyes slowly.

"Maybe when your not sleepy, but I promise that I'll teach you" He whispered the last part.

I hummed a yes as he kept playing. I heard him humming to the tone, softly. I felt his head turn, he was look at me.