EPISODE - 100 Good News & Hacked!!?

Start from the beginning

she felt him parting her legs and she don't know how to feel and react as she felt him entering inside her again from back. she tried to get up but he just pushed her back and she whimpered by his possession as he stared massaging her b#####s by bringing his hands below her. she can feel his entire body plastered to her as his member roaming around inside her and creating a different yet biggest havoc on her senses.

she don't know how it can be possible but she heard him shout as he came inside her again along with her. she took deep breaths as she felt herself go limp and paralyzed. All this was too much for her.

she felt him opening her hands and then only he opened her blindfold. she felt him kissing her eyes feeling his lips she opened them slowly only to see him looking at her smiling slightly.

She was so tired and also famished.. “ I’m hungry.. “, she pouted cutely with her open slightly.. she is very sleepy whatever workout they have done just now..

“ what you wanna have!? “, though he wanted to tease her but then seeing too tired he decided otherwise..

“ anything.. just want to eat something.. “, nandini replied snuggling closer to his chest..

“ okay, let me see what we have in our refrigerator.. “, manik said as he lay her comfortably on the pillow and kissed her on her forehead before wearing his boxer.. he walked towards the small fridge they have in their room.. he saw there was sliced fruits and an ice-cream with choco-chips.. he took out both things and walked back to their bed.. keeping things on the side table he razes her body a little and he himself sit behind her on the support of headboard while makes her sit in between his legs..

nandini lazily lay her head on his bare chest with her closed while he lovingly started to feed her.. she smile felling her husband’s care who was a while ago had turned into monster to claim her and now he’s like a best husband in the word caring her.. she felt herself so lucky to have him in her life.. it’s going to be an year of their marriage next month and she’s unable to believe that this much time passed of their togetherness..

“ Hey devi mayiyan.. thank you so much to send a gem like manik as my husband in my life.. my life was really incomplete before him but now I’m complete with him, our daughter and our crazy family.. please always keep your blessings on us.. your daughter is very happy in her life Devi Maiyan.. just because of you My dream is fulfilled of having a happy family.. thank you very much.. “, Nandini prayed  with her pure heart while devi mayiyan smile lovingly from heaven blessing her daughter..

**************************************************************************

NEXT MORNING

There was hustle bustle in the malhotra mension at the early morning because today is Maha-Shivratri.. malhotra family has kept pooja in the temple.. Divyanka with nani and mami was preparing prashad for the pooja while nandini was helping the servants in keeping all the necessary items in the car..