EPISODE - 84 Mission Monu's property back!

NEXT Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS..💐

EPISODE - 84 Mission Monu's property back!

While having breakfast he was silently staring at his wife, who didn't even look at him once, neither offered to serve for him.

Divyanka and Nani noticed something was wrong between both now, they also noticed that now Manik was looking at Nandini, but she wasn't.

"I think they both fought..", Vivek whispered taking a seat in between Nani and Divyanka.

"Hmm.. but now tables turned! It's Gudiya who's angry now with Chiku and not him.. just look at him, how is he eating my Gudiya with his eyes..", Nani commented.

Nandini left the table with her plate and went to kitchen; she washed her plate and went upstairs.

Aman, Cabir and Ansh followed her then.

Manik looked at four suspiciously, but then Anvi came to him to play. He got busy with her.

"Papa you'le not talky talky with Mumma?", Anvi asked passing a confused look to him.

"Answer her now Chiku.. Why are you not talking with Nandini?", Divyanka looked at him sarcastically.

"Because he blamed Nandini na, he thinks she is responsible for what happened with us.. he's thinking about his property, MMD, his family, his daughter.. but not his wife!" , Mami said totally with disappointed Voice..

"He doesn't even care what she went through when she got to know he was kidnapped..", Mama also said.

"He doesn't care that if it was another woman, she wouldn't have risked her own life to save him, but my Gudiya didn't even think for once about her life, her safety.. she only wanted him to be safe!" , Nani said pouting.

"She said her husband is her life.. and her husband blamed her for losing his property!" , Vivek said.

"If you're all trying to say I'm wrong, then I know that..", Manik eyed to them, "I just vented out my frustration on her, but it doesn't mean that I don't love her.. I LOVE HER A LOT.. she's my life, my wife, my chipku!.. that's why I choose her life over my property.. I know it's my fault, and even before you guys made me realize that I'm wrong, she already made me realize that..".

"Then go and say sorry to her..", Divyanka said.

"No, not now..", Manik nodded sideways.

"Why?", everyone asked.

"Guys hold on!.. we're married couple and I'm not going to reveal our personal things to you all.. we'll resolve our differences soon.." , he smirked.

____________________________________

NANDINI ROOM

"I called you three here because I need your help to get Manik's property back from Shashi!" , Nandini said.

Three looked at her shocked, "How?".

"We need to plan something, there must be way.. if Shashi snatched Manik's property then we can snatch it from him too.." , said Nandini.

"But I'm already working on it with MM.." , Aman said meekly.

"You're on his side or mine?", Nandini asked him, putting her hands on her waist and raising her eyebrows.