EPISODE - 62 FLASHBACK - 1

I'm Really sorry in advance if I get late with my Story.. actually I recently joined my Trial Job which makes me too buzy.. I'm unable to get Time to write my stories only because of it.. I know it's just the start of my career and I actually focussing very well in it but it's also true that I'm unable to give attention to my stories.. I didn't get even a bit to move.. My job is of 8 hrs.. I hope you guys are understanding What I'm saying.. So please be patience for the updates..

Give Me Atleast 430 VOTES For Daily Updates..

EPISODE - 62 FLASHBACK - 1

Nandini woke up, she opened her eyes slowly and found herself on a different room, reminding herself that she's not at home but in the Oberoi hotel, she looked around to find Manik but he was nowhere to be seen.

She pulled the blanket away, and found his shirt laid on his side, with a card on top of his shirt. She picked the card and read it aloud.

"Aaj se teri saari galiyan meri ho gayin (today onwards, all your streets are mine)

aaj se mera ghar tera ho gaya (today onwards, my house is yours)

Aaj se meri saari khushiyan teri ho gayin (today onwards, all my joys are yours)

aaj se tera gham mera ho gaya (today onwards, your sorrow is mine)

aur aajse mera shirt tera ho gaya (today onwards, my shirt is yours)..

quickly go and freshen up and you know what to wear.. 😜".

She smiled taking his shirt she hugged it close to her heart, then went running to the bathroom to freshen up.

dil kahe kahaaniyan pehli dafa

armaano mein rawaaniyaan pehli dafa

ho gaya begaana main hosh se pehli dafa

pyaar ko pehchaana ehsaas hai ye naya

( the heart tells the stories for the first time,

there is a flair in the desires for the first time.

for the first time I have lost my senses

I have recognized love, it's a first time feeling. )

She came out of the bathroom, Manik just kept staring at her looking so beautiful even with his shirt! Nandini blushed, she sat beside him on the sofa and looked at the table with a special breakfast for them. The table was decorated with rose petals around.

"It's beautiful Manik.. " , she said smiling.

"Thank you but not more than you!", he said, "See to impress you, what what I have to do.. seriously MM decorating breakfast table!".

Nandini giggled, she hugged him so tightly, and Manik smiled caressing her back , " But to see you in my shirt, I would do this every day! ".

She buried her face on his neck feeling shy, she wore a long blue skirt with his shirt. Something she is not comfortable to wear, but for him she does everything!

"Now let's eat.. I'm famished..", Manik said, as he broke the hug and served for her, both eat from the same plate feeding each other. They were in their own world!

****************************************

MALHOTRA MANSION..