EPISODE - 112 Nandini Intiative!? ( 18+ )

" Mani.. let's pick Anvi baby from her school before going home.. I missed her so much.. ", Nandini said as she keep her head on his shoulder as he took her in his arms.

Manik smile and replied, "  I also missed my princess.. ", his voice was filled with love and doting not only for his daughter but also for his wife.

He looked ahead towards the driver, " Driver take us to princess's school.. we will pick her up from there.. ", he so wanted to pick his little princess in his arms..

Driver took the car towards the warrior jr. School..

" Ansh , payal and cavya should reach home first.. Nani must be waiting for Navya to welcome her.. ", Nandini said with smile.. as she knows how much Nani wanted to see cabir married to Navya since the time she saw her on their ( Manan ) marriage..

Manik rolled his eyes at his caring wife who only knows to think about other family members but always forget him.. he pouted and clicking the side button to on the screen between the passenger and back seat..

He pulled her on his lap and crossed her legs on each side of his waist.. today Nandini is wearing jeans and crop top on manik's demand.. and how can Nandini dined her ' Pati Dev '!!?

" When you are with me.. don't talk about others.. only talk about me.. and us.. how you will moan under me and how you will beg for more.. that's it.. hmm?? ", Manik dominating-ly pulled her by her back neck and lock their lips with eachother..

Whereas Nandini didn't got time to say anything else and her words lost in his mouth.. his hands slipped under her crop top and massaged her br##sts.. she's not wearing B## today as the top contain cups.. but it was too convenient for her monster.. he was actually satisfied with this..

His naughty fingers teased her Ni##les making them hard like pebbles..

His other hand slipped towards her Jean unbuttoned it and unzipping it.. and then holding her hand he keeps her hands on his Jean to unbuttoned and unzipping it..

While his lips does its tickling from her eyes to her earlobes and then the way towards her nape and then.. making her breath uneven and the way he's holding her hands and guiding her to open his jeans making her heart slipped a beat..

Although under his dominating love making he has made her bold but it still makes her shy whenever she has to open his jeans.. but she loves him allot as he never demanded anything which will make her uncomfortable..

And this makes her respect grow for him allot.. today she wanted to do something to makes him feel pleasure..

She took a Deep breath and she herself unbuttoned his jeans and also unzipped it.. she slipped her hand under his boxer and hold his Little Monster making him groan..

Her hands started to crease the tip of his little monster which was shifting in a beast mode in the unskilled hands..

Though he enjoyed her attention on his little monster but still for her comfort he cupped her face and said, " Baby wifey don't.. you aren't comfortable with these things.. ", but before he complete his words her hands started to rub his little monster hardly, jerking it making him groaned.. it was heaven for him.. he knows it's Nandini's answer.. she wanted it.. and how can he dined something she wanted to do..

The day he confessed his love to her , he promised himself that he will keep the whole world under her feets.. whatever she wanted he will give her even if she ask for his life.. though he will reluctant to not able to spend his life with her but he will be content to see smile on her lips.. he don't know when he fell so hard for her and he knows his love at the peak of going crazy..