EPISODE - 13 Aren't you ashamed to.....

MALHOTRA MENSION - LIVING ROOM

Cabir switched off the lights and went to sit with his partner in crime, Ansh.

Nandini sat beside manik making him frown.

"Lovely! what a lovely name..", Nandini  said smiling dreamily at Salman Khan.

"What rubbish..", mumbled Manik irked with her comments at every scene of Salman Khan.

"You should ask those bodyguards of yours to behave like Lovely (Salman Khan) behaves with Divya (Kareena Kapoor) and not like they held me so harshly that day.. Is that Even a way to behave with a woman? ", pouted Nandini.

"First, they aren't your lover like he is for her in the movie that's why they didn't treat you like Lovely does! And second, are you a woman? That's good to know, I was thinking I married a Three years old girl..", Manik said mocking at her.

"Monster!!", Nandini forcefully stuffed the popcorns in his mouth making his glare at her.

"Nandini if you did this again then..", Manik  said gulping the popcorns that made way to his mouth forcefully..

NANDINI didn't let him complete and forcefully made him eat more popcorns. She laughed at his state.

The movie went on, and the Teri meri song played making everyone emotional except Manik, Who just Rolled his Eyes at his dramatic Family..

Even Laxmi did a sad "Meh" sound.

Ansh turned to Cabir, "Our love story is really difficult na Cabir!".

Cabir patted his shoulder softly as if consoling him.

Manik rolled his eyes hearing them and whispered to them, "It's not difficult, it's you who don't know how to convince her..".

NANDINI heard what Manik said, she patted his shoulder and whispered, "What's there to convince, I'm already smitten by you my Chocolate!".

Manik glared at Nandini while she blushed.

"Aww so sweet!", whispered Nani to Nandini who heard what she said.

Nandini widened her eyes, here she was teasing Manik and now Nani will think she really have feelings for him and by Nani's looks at her it seemed impossible to explain her that she was just teasing.

"Vivek ji leave me.. Nani is seeing us..", Divyanka  struggle in his hold.

"Who told you? Lights are switched off Rani Sahiba..", Vivek whispered to her.

"No, I heard she said - Aww so sweet..", Divyanka  said. Vivek widened his eyes and the thought that Nani saw them romancing secretly made him embarrassed as he left Divyanka and sat straight watching the movie.

Mama and Mami were eagerly waiting for this exchange of information that started with Ansh to cabir, then Manik to nandini, nandini to Nani, Nani to Divyanka and Vivek to reach to them also. But all they got was a "Meeeeeeeeeeh" from Laxmi as if laughing at their curious face.

"I'm thinking to propose Payal tomorrow..", Ansh said sipping his coke with a determined look.

"Shut up!", Manik  rolled his eyes boringly of hearing Ansh's cryings over Payal and at his right side, Nandini who was talking nonstop about the movie. But now she was quiet, or let's say. When Ansh talk, nandini keeps silent. When Ansh stops, Nandini starts with her antics and manik was going mad in between them..😭😂