EPISODE - 65 This is not love, but obsession MANIK

I mistakenly published Epi - 66 instead of Epi - 65.. so enjoy 3 parts Today.. ❤️

So, I also changed the numbering of the previous part....

But please don't forget to give  VOTES COMMENTS.. because I noticed the difference between both previous Part's VOTES & COMMENTS..

I need 400+ votes on three updates.. remember this.. otherwise you will guyz not get another any part!!

___________________________

EPISODE - 65 This is not love, but obsession MANIK

NANDINI looked at him, she was smiling still astonished that he really confessed he loves her!! This must be dream! Manik also smiled staring at her.

"Thank you Devi Mayiyan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My chocolate loves me also..." she jumped excitedly like a kid, who got a candy in hand.

Manik rolled his eyes at her craziness.

She threw herself on his arms, "I LOVE YOU TOO MY CHOCOLATE BOY!!!"

"Manik Malhotra is better Nandini.." he said wrapped his arms around her waist protectively, "Let me say like I want na.. we're not cracking deals here, but confessing our love to each other.." she complained pouting cutely.

"Okay fine!!" he said smiling, giving up of his baby wife!

"You remember you said first time we saw each other in our wedding night, that when you saw me & fireworks burst in your heart.. hence I got this idea.."

NANDINI smiled surprised, that he registered this on his mind till today.

****************************************************************

MALHOTRA MANSION..

"ANVi.. come here.. play with aunty.." Meera said running behind ANVi, who was running away from her screaming.

"Nahin.." , ANVi frowned, and ran to Nani's lap. Nani lifted her and made ANVi sit on her lap, ANVi was all scared of Meera's big nails, she buried her face on Nani's chest hiding from Meera.

"What's wrong baby??", Meera asked nearing her.

Nani wrapped her arms around ANVi as if protecting the little one, "It is said that babies recognize who has good or bad heart without any effort.. they judge better than we elders.."

Meera smiling, still confused, "  What are you trying to say Nani?".

"You very well know Meera!" Nani said sarcastically, and took Anvi to her room. On the way, Anvi looked at Nani, "Where ale Mumma and Papa? Anvi is miching them..", she pouted cutely.

"They will come very soon baby.." Nani said. Anvi nodded, "Nani please call Mumma and Papa.. Anvi want to talk with them.."

Anvi pleaded so innocently that Nani couldn't deny, she closed the door of her room and called manik secretly.

"Nani.. ", manik replied, Nani smiled and put the phone on loudspeaker mode.

"Papaaaa.." Anvi squealed happily. Manik smiled hearing her voice, he also put the phone on loudspeaker mode, for Nandini to hear.

"How's my baby??? You troubled Nani.. is she calling to complain??" he asked.

"Noo.. Anvi izzz good girly.. I didn't tlouble anyone.." she said smiling.