EPISODE - 116 ~ Cavya's Ritual Started!!

"You are sooo impatient," Nandini teased.

"That's not true.. ", he stated, nuzzling the back of her head and taking in the fragrance of her hair. "I've been incredibly patient." , he kissed the side of her neck and murmured, "And now I would like a reward..."

Nandini's answer was to shift her body toward him so he could do what he wanted. Many nights he would just "dive right in" and begin playing with her body in earnest, but tonight he surprised her by pausing his activities. "Would you do me a favor?" he asked, his voice slightly hoarse from excitement.

"What would you like?" his jaan answered, probably expecting an enjoyable physical activity.

He kissed her passionately, then said, "While I slip my pajamas off and get the coconut oil, would you take off your shirt for me?"

The promise of the oil sent his little wife's desire even higher. She loves it when they use the slippery substance all over their bodies, and it means they are going to take their time and enjoy each other thoroughly. "Of course," she replied.

He discarded his sleeping clothes and reached over to his nightstand to find the small jar of oil that always made their lovemaking sessions even better. He opened the container and placed it close by, then turned his attention to his beautiful wife.

Nandini was now covered only by the thin sheet. As he slid closer, she raised the sheet and invited him to get under it as well. He accepted her invitation and then let his ravenous eyes wander up and down her naked body. The white window shades allowed in enough of the moonlight and distant streetlights that he could see her form very well in the dim surroundings. His lovely wife stretched her arms above her head and let them rest on the pillows, giving him full access to her chest.

"Oh, my," he murmured in response, "this is a sight worth waiting for." he reached over with his right hand and caressed her belly while he planned his next move.

Despite the dim lighting, he could see every curve of her, and her right br**st was calling to him. He placed his left hand on the soft flesh of her mound, a few inches above the ni**le. By pressing down and toward her collarbone, he stretched the br**st just enough to make the tip stand up and hold still for his next step. He leaned closer to her hardened right ni**le. Curling his lips under to pad his teeth, he covered the area around his wife's ni**le with his open mouth, then partially closed his lips, squeezing the flesh at the base of the ni**le. Once he had her erect nubbin captured, he exhaled his hot breath right at the sensitive tip. Nandini's low moans of surprise and delight at the sensation were very arousing, and they encouraged him to do it again and again. He enjoyed her responses so much that he had to pause and re-capture her ni**le to continue teasing it this way.

During the second or third round on her right br**st, he reached over and caressed the other br**st. Nandini's left ni**le already felt exceptionally long under the touch of his fingers, so he took full advantage and gently pinched and rolled the hardening tip between his fingers and thumb. This made her left ni**le harder and longer and brought more moans of pleasure from his wife, her face now in a sweet look of contentment, her eyes closed as she relished his playing. He kept his right hand going on her left side while he released her right ni**le from the control of his mouth and allowed her a short rest before he leaned in and used his nose and lips to caress the erect nubbin.

"Just think," he murmured, "these aren't even the spots I really wanted to play with tonight!"

" They're not?" Nandini asked, obviously surprised by his comment after the delicious time he had spent on her chest.

"Uh-uh," he murmured in the negative, his nose continuing its movements.

"What spots did you want to play with?" she asked softly.